Author Topic: Jamaica Street  (Read 1173 times)

CMcG

Re: Jamaica Street
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 04:04:52 PM »

... So that explains the 'Henrietta Valant' who was present at your mother's birth, your grandmother Elizabeth Patricia Clarke's brother Patrick went on to marry Rebecca Valente and Henrietta was her mother (Henrietta became your grandmother's sister-in-law's mother?) ...

I think I meant, Henrietta was your Great Uncle Patrick Clarke's mother-in-law.

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

mhanmer

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2019, 09:29:19 PM »
Dear CMcG, I don't know who you are but I can honestly say you have been fantastic.  I have discovered more about my family in two days than I have the rest of my life.  Belfast going to be booked very soon and family tree is going to be started.  Thank you so much.

CMcG

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2019, 10:30:45 PM »
No problem, maybe the mention above of some detail about the Quinns, Aulds and Clarkes will trigger contributions from others in the meantime, you never know.

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

newman147

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 03:05:39 AM »
Could you please tell me do you know is Bell burn's  still living in Jamaica st Joe

amck1

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2019, 03:18:17 PM »
Does anyone know of Jimmy McGuiness and Agnes living in Jamaica street 1950's?

redkev

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 07:07:04 PM »
deleted