Author Topic: Looking to know If someone would know who I am talking about.  (Read 1131 times)

CiárnaBrighíd

Re: Looking to know If someone would know who I am talking about.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 05:39:26 AM »
Oh [censored], it did it! I’m surprised, LoL...

Someone said if I print Tony Meli and Melissa a few stories will come up. .where do I write that? You don’t mean in the google tab on this site, do you because I did that and nothing came up of what I was looking for.

The word f.l.u.t.e censored?  dear oh dear! 😳 .i’m Innocent 😇😇🌷 🙃
Stormount should be closed down and reopened it as an old people’s home! Makes more sense! 🙂

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2019, 08:09:05 AM »
Cairn I just have a little I pad and I just printed in the name tony meli belfast and it came on. Sorry I can't explain it better I'm computer illiterate.lol.

ldugan

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »
Oh [censored], it did it! I’m surprised, LoL...

Someone said if I print Tony Meli and Melissa a few stories will come up. .where do I write that? You don’t mean in the google tab on this site, do you because I did that and nothing came up of what I was looking for.
Go to the top right hand corner where it says goggle search type in Tony Meli and any posts mentioning him should come up. :)
TIME for the TRUTH on STATE COLLUSION.
JUSTICE for ALL of the INNOCENT MURDERED or MAIMED.

CiárnaBrighíd

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2019, 10:57:52 AM »
Go to the top right hand corner where it says goggle search type in Tony Meli and any posts mentioning him should come up. :)

Oh, I did that but I got pages about a guy called Stephen Meli that was murdered.
Stormount should be closed down and reopened it as an old people’s home! Makes more sense! 🙂

stranmillis v

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2019, 11:04:55 AM »
Oh, I did that but I got pages about a guy called Stephen Meli that was murdered.

Hi just done it now scroll to top of this page Google custom search click on it and put in tony meli and you will see stories to the left click on them.
"This society believed it was looking towards a new future, yet we consistently find ourselves being dragged backwards."

Bigot's are ignored by me.

stranmillis v

"This society believed it was looking towards a new future, yet we consistently find ourselves being dragged backwards."

Bigot's are ignored by me.

CiárnaBrighíd

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 04:57:14 AM »
Oh, thanks everyone for all your posts. And I am very sorry for the late reply. Came down with a head cold late Saturday night and was dead all day Sunday. Still not feeling great.

Yes, I clicked on the links and saw about Tony Meli. The first time I didn’t scroll down far enough. I still have not heard from Elaine Ferry nor Tina Meli yet on Facebook. I think their pages have died off, meaning they are not active on Facebook anymore. Thanks anyway everyone.