Author Topic: I LIVED ALL OVER BELFAST  (Read 378 times)

arder lavery

I LIVED ALL OVER BELFAST
« on: March 09, 2019, 12:45:23 PM »
born and raised in strathroy pk, when mum passed away a loving family let me stay with them for a little while on the crumlin rd, then my da threw us out, and thats when we lived in clifton park ave, then fitzroy ave,then plevna st, then lecale st, then a few wee other places i wont mention.
so, been there done that.  lol.
no regrets at all.
don't mention jobs cause i haven't got all night, maybe another night.  lol
HAVE NO FEAR CAUSE ARDERS HERE

stickleback

Re: I LIVED ALL OVER BELFAST
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 12:58:21 PM »
born and raised in strathroy pk, when mum passed away a loving family let me stay with them for a little while on the crumlin rd, then my da threw us out, and thats when we lived in clifton park ave, then fitzroy ave,then plevna st, then lecale st, then a few wee other places i wont mention.
so, been there done that.  lol.
no regrets at all.
don't mention jobs cause i haven't got all night, maybe another night.  lol

Good thread, Arder.

I don't know most of those streets, but are you saying you lived in North, South, East and West ? If so, what was the difference  and which did you prefer?

Belfast is a small city, but in another sense it's huge because of the divided society. I worked in Clifton Park Avenue with The Simon Community about thirty years ago. They had a hostel there. I know Fitzroy, but the rest I don't know.

Nt: this thread is really a front-pager on the Belfast Forum.  ;)

jillyfred

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 01:57:50 PM »
Hello Arder,
Lovely to see you posting again.
I am `au fait` with all the `jobs`-and all your posts.
My favourite is the night at the docks when you were leaving with the `love of your life`!
The photograph of the two of you in your `adopted country`-well how well you both looked.
Don`t be a stranger Arder.
Best wishes.

jilly

arder lavery

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 10:55:41 AM »
Hello Arder,
Lovely to see you posting again.
I am `au fait` with all the `jobs`-and all your posts.
My favourite is the night at the docks when you were leaving with the `love of your life`!
The photograph of the two of you in your `adopted country`-well how well you both looked.
Don`t be a stranger Arder.
Best wishes.

jilly
thanks jilly
HAVE NO FEAR CAUSE ARDERS HERE