Author Topic: Builders from east Belfast  (Read 745 times)

Milla6

Builders from east Belfast
« on: March 15, 2019, 12:45:02 AM »
i am a double amputee both legs almost 4 years ago we hired a builder from east Belfast to build an extension to my house for me to sit in I can not get the paper work to have the extension passed by building control because the roof needs to be finished he keeps promising to finish the work but 4 years down the the road still not finished his name was Curtis Smith he was academy coach for glen torn U 12 team at some time his father works along with him I don't want to go down the road to go to court and vat brought brought into it if anyone can give me his address I would be very grateful all I want is to get building control to pass his work

Number26

Re: Builders from east Belfast
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 12:56:54 PM »
Get in touch with Glentoran,they may have an address for him.

JackM

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 01:52:29 PM »
Contact Alderman Jim Rogers.   :)
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

stickleback

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 06:21:25 PM »

That is a very sad state of affairs, Milla.

You are likely entitled to legal aid so the legal route might be the one to pursue. Contact legal aid for advice. It won't cost you a penny.

There are so many great tradesmen out there, but I personally hated hiring trade because unfortunately there are so many cowboys, as well. I did lots of research before hiring tradespeople for various jobs. These days I have a steady little crew if anything needs doing. They are all Polish. I found them to be highly professional, quiet and respectful workers. When they come to do a job they arrive on time, fully equipped. There is not the usual lads banter. They get on with the job. They offer advice with no hard sell. I made the mistake of telling these guys where to advertise themselves online and the only problem I have now is getting to book them because their business has really taken off, doing multi-million pound homes and everything. They deserve it, though. They are hard-working and skilled and all figures are up front and at the going rate. I trust them so much I can leave them to work unattended inside my place and when I return they are still busy working away in silence.