Author Topic: The " POOR" Street People, FLY IN from Europe !!!..  (Read 2341 times)

Jack The Kipper

Re: The " POOR" Street People, FLY IN from Europe !!!..
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2019, 07:46:58 AM »

Was downtown Belfast yesterday and the beggars have taken over the tunnels that have been made at Primark for safe passage on pedestrians, you nearly have to climb over them to get through...I see a few foreign 'homeless' among them!!
God Bless President Trump!

Bigali

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2019, 08:01:17 AM »

Was downtown Belfast yesterday and the beggars have taken over the tunnels that have been made at Primark for safe passage on pedestrians, you nearly have to climb over them to get through...I see a few foreign 'homeless' among them!!

These foreign “homeless “ and foreign beggars are a geg , they somehow manage to be able to finance their journeys to Northern Ireland , how is that ? I’m not aware of any dinghys being intercepted by the border agencies off the Irish coast.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

misssmyth1

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2019, 08:23:45 AM »
I was in Stratford London recently and I saw so many' beggars'  I used to give all the time until someone put me straight about the professionals . Theres a woman with a dog who has been begging there for years  i saw her once in another part of london nicely dressed hailing  a black cab .. not a cheap way of travel . I gave her money many times and once also  bought her food/hot drink  when it was cold she told me in no uncertain terms that she did not want food only money . im sure there are genuine people but the increase of professionals is on the rise . I don't want to be cynical about everyone but now I am more cautious  some are even quite aggressive in their approach . one approached a friend  distracting  her and the other one stole her purse she thought her bag was secure as across her body! 

syriana

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2019, 09:44:09 AM »
Local pub talk - ages ago -.with an acquaintance who shift works on the cctv cameras in central Belfast.  He told us that foreign 'beggars' are dropped off at various city centre locations and picked up again by vans on a daily basis.  I also observed one beggar in Newtownards who was given given a sandwich - she dumped (in disgust) in a nearby community waste bin while the donor was walking away.
The Truth is a Lie Which Hasn't Been Found Out.

Billy Fish

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2019, 10:16:06 AM »
Local pub talk - ages ago -.with an acquaintance who shift works on the cctv cameras in central Belfast.  He told us that foreign 'beggars' are dropped off at various city centre locations and picked up again by vans on a daily basis.  I also observed one beggar in Newtownards who was given given a sandwich - she dumped (in disgust) in a nearby community waste bin while the donor was walking away.

Yes, it's an art form these days.  >:D
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

ldugan

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2019, 10:46:25 AM »
This is certainly true with the Romanians. The vans/people carriers are top of the range models.

Dot/dash

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2019, 10:59:08 AM »
These foreign “homeless “ and foreign beggars are a geg , they somehow manage to be able to finance their journeys to Northern Ireland , how is that ? I’m not aware of any dinghys being intercepted by the border agencies off the Irish coast.

return them to the country they came from         SCUM        >:D
love me          love my gelding     

Hugh Jarce

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2019, 07:23:02 PM »
This is certainly true with the Romanians. The vans/people carriers are top of the range modeL
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]They are not "Romanians" They are Roma,originally from Northern India from which they were expelled many century's ago.[/size]

Bigali

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2019, 07:27:44 PM »

And settled in Romania and Central Europe when they were expelled.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

Burnsy

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2019, 01:19:30 AM »
return them to the country they came from         SCUM        >:D

??? Christian my hoop
It's Nice to be Nice.!!

Dot/dash

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2019, 01:23:55 AM »
??? Christian my hoop

be thankful            didn't refer to them as pond scum     
love me          love my gelding     

Burnsy

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2019, 03:53:20 AM »
be thankful            didn't refer to them as pond scum     

Hmmm!!!
It's Nice to be Nice.!!

jillyfred

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2019, 11:40:34 AM »
Burnsy good to see you!

jilly

James James

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2019, 04:10:44 AM »
https://tunein.com/podcasts/Documentary/The-Documentary-p38687/?topicId=130786543

BBC  World Service podcast = audio documentary report programme.

"The Crossing",... The Documentary Podcast

It’s over two years since the authorities in France closed down the Jungle, the large migrant camp in Calais on the French coast. At its height more than 9,000 people from around the world lived in the camp while attempting to make it across to the UK, often hiding in the back of lorries or packed into small boats. It was hoped the camp's closure would stem the number of people risking their lives to try to get to Britain. But has it worked. ?

"In December, Britain’s Home Secretary, Sajid Javid, declared the number of migrants attempting to cross the English Channel in boats a 'major incident' and since then more than 100 people have been picked up in 2019."

"For Assignment, Paul Kenyon investigates the British gangs making big money and risking migrants' lives smuggling them across the Channel and reports on the attempts to break up their networks."

"Reporter: Paul Kenyon"

Billy Fish

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2019, 10:15:35 PM »

Correct.  :)
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.