Author Topic: Real brave Men,  (Read 1441 times)

White dee

Real brave Men,
« on: June 01, 2019, 10:44:03 PM »

Two men go on car hijacking spree after assaulting three women, such hard Men eh, bloody cowards,hope they get ---
what they deserve,karma can be a beach  >:D

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/two-men-go-on-car-hijacking-spree-after-assaulting-three-women-38170088.html
Justice for all the innocent/ unarmed People who were
Gunned down by the British Soldiers,
For no other reason then their religion,were murdered.

jillyfred

Re: Real brave Men,
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 01:51:30 PM »

Dreadful absolutely.

The trauma of such an experience will stay with these people and I am sure they will find it very difficult to be in their cars-or any car in the future.

There is a `breed`in today`s society that is simply rotten to the core.

jilly

Bread Basket

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 04:20:55 PM »

Two men go on car hijacking spree after assaulting three women, such hard Men eh, bloody cowards,hope they get ---
what they deserve,karma can be a beach  >:D

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/two-men-go-on-car-hijacking-spree-after-assaulting-three-women-38170088.html
Sorry White Dee , but could think of a more applicable word than Beach.  Birch would more suitable. The people who carry out these despicable crimes need to understand that what they are doing is Not Acceptable.
Iím sure there will be opposition to my words but hey ho, iíll Live with that.

White dee

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 01:21:29 AM »
Sorry White Dee , but could think of a more applicable word than Beach.  Birch would more suitable. The people who carry out these despicable crimes need to understand that what they are doing is Not Acceptable.
Iím sure there will be opposition to my words but hey ho, iíll Live with that.

Yes your absolutely right  Bread Basket but, one must restrain one self some times in certain circumstances ie, public forum,social media etc -etc but having said that and if
I was allowed to say my real feeling on such cowards, would probably be lost in
Translations #%#*%  :D

Justice for all the innocent/ unarmed People who were
Gunned down by the British Soldiers,
For no other reason then their religion,were murdered.

brixmis

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 09:56:27 AM »
That fella who stole a car in Londonderry at the weekend certainly got what he deserved.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
Support Soldier F. He's my brother.
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

jillyfred

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 12:08:42 PM »

What a price he paid for his anti-social behaviour.
What a price those he has left behind will also pay.
May God be with them.

jilly

JackM

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 01:34:30 PM »
They should be taken out and flogged.  >:(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

derdrei

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 10:06:33 AM »
they need to learn a lesson.

Billy Fish

Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

GandT

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2019, 09:59:43 PM »

Agree with nearly every sentiment expressed in these posts about the people who carried out car-jacking etc. Was listening to the usual tit-for-tat exchanges on Nolan this morning but was encouraged by a strand where loyalist and republican callers actually admitted some wrongdoing over recent weeks by all sides.

I am not going to comment on Billy Fish's post about the CIRA daubing on walls etc. Except to say the bravery of those who shot Lyra McKee and now skulk behind the scenes is singularly lacking; so too, those who placed a device at a bus stop in Craigavon who could have killed police officers and / or civilians [and I don't distinguish between the lives of emergency services, police officers, men, women and children]

But because I had been talking recently to a friend from the unionist community and celebrating little or no trouble at the small Protestant enclave at Suffolk, I was ashamed, angered, frustrated and totally outraged by the following. This, only days after I had said how good it was to see people from both communities at local shops and know that good community workers had made great strides.

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/west-belfast-estate-fear-after-16640365

These are really brave men or women. Scum-bags the lot. I suppose they would dash to protect a few of my relatives who just happen to live in a very small Catholic enclave - and have lived in peace with all their Protestant neighbours for many years. They would, like hell.

Billy Fish

Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.