Author Topic: Sophie aka PeachMilkyTea the Bangor girl is a hit as a Cosplay model in Japan  (Read 517 times)

James James

This is Sophie (PeachMilkyTea), from Bangor.

She is working as a living doll model in Japan and has been a huge, and worldwide, success.

If you want to read more about her, you can do that here,...

http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,76527.0.html

stickleback

Fascinating stuff ! Big eyes on a small face and a celebration of being some little submissive cutie barbie doll. Wowser !

James James

Yes, really a sort of living cartoon type character role play portrayal I suppose. She actually first started doing it as a means of helping her to overcome social anxiety issues, and she started doing it at a cosplay convention in Belfast. !

There is a video and a lot more pictures of her on the related thread.

http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,76527.msg2139153.html#msg2139153

Dot/dash

Fascinating stuff ! Big eyes on a small face and a celebration of being some little submissive cutie barbie doll. Wowser !

these women quite frankly don't want to live        ...    so much as to exist       .  on a metaphysical level

perhaps ?            

love me          love my gelding     

Billy Fish

She looks. .weird.  ???
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

HarryHippo

Its all very distrurbing..but   isnt ' everything ' this weather.  :o
Lux Et Veritas.

Billy Fish

I wonder what age she is ?  ::)  Just a thought ?  ::)
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.