Author Topic: Carmoney Cemetery  (Read 429 times)

CavehillCowboy

Carmoney Cemetery
« on: June 29, 2019, 12:59:13 PM »
Hi,

I was told a story about a girl , jehovas witness, buried in the cemetery I that had to be moved because the man in the grave next to her was annoying her.

Anyone else  know this story?

brixmis

Re: Carmoney Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 10:02:57 AM »
 ???
Hi,

I was told a story about a girl , jehovas witness, buried in the cemetery I that had to be moved because the man in the grave next to her was annoying her.

Anyone else  know this story?
???
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
Support Soldier F. He's my brother.
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dargan

Re: Carmoney Cemetery
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 10:46:27 PM »
Can't resist this one. May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Having had very wide and far-reaching experience in business life with a Jehovah's Witness, I was horrified to find out that their religion holds that they must not tells lies -- to one another. It is ok to tell lies to persons who are not JW's. Anyone who cares to contracdict this can go right ahead. Not only was I told this by JW's, I'd 7 years' experience of a court case caused by the lies of a member of this sect who thought it was ok to lie outside his faith alleging forgery and fraud in legal statements. It was presided over by no less than 5 Judges in County Court and the hammer came down in favour of the plaintiff who, incidentally, was not the J.W. Something of a pyrrhic victory for the man as he lost everything trying to clear his name. Therefore, if this girl, presumably from beyond the grave, stated that she was harrassed beyond the grave by her neighbouring corpse, I would be inclined not believe a word of it.

:hi:
Cryptic clue time: who wrote 1001 uses of vinegar but forgot chips? It's a war of attrition folks, make no mistake. Keep your thread alive. TF.