Author Topic: Is this elderly abuse?  (Read 654 times)

Bigali

Re: Is this elderly abuse?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 10:09:57 AM »
Itís strange that the OP hasnít been back on the forum since they posted.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

jillyfred

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 12:07:43 PM »
OJGrehan,

Can you provide any other online references?  Thank you so much in anticipation.

==
CMcG yourself and Ali have raised a question.

Thinking it over, have not seen any media coverage and that`s strange in today's world.
Hopefully the OP will be able to provide the necessary.

jilly

JackM

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 01:08:52 PM »
See a solicitor.  The first consultation is usually free of charge. :)

Sound advice, as always.  O0
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

stickleback

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2019, 01:01:14 PM »

It sounds very heavy-handed by the store detective to say the least.

There is absolutely no way a store is going to incur the cost of going to court over two punnets of strawberries a pensioner didn't pay for ( irrespective of the reason).

But the original post throws up a few other interesting questions: What if the 73 yr old woman in question is a ( God-fearing) Romanian gypsy ? Are you all still on board? That changes things a bit for some of you, doesn't it ? I was in Poundland the other day, purchasing cellotape and stuff for work. It was 8.30am and there was three other customers, two of whom were clearly shoplifting in seperate aisles. One was clearly filling a rucksack with baby wipes and stuff like that, the other was filling a bag of poundland toiletries. Not a security guard in site. Did I report it ? Of course not. If a store can make sufficient funds to operate without security it's not my job to do their job for them.

Dot/dash

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2019, 01:23:02 PM »
Itís strange that the OP hasnít been back on the forum since they posted.

could well be a one off poster/comment           who knows           stranger things happen on the forum
love me          love my gelding