Author Topic: Child awaiting a new heart  (Read 562 times)

Ballymurphygirl

The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

stickleback

Re: Child awaiting a new heart
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 05:48:27 PM »

Good luck, little Daithi

I wouldn't have a clue how to pronounce your name or the name of the Carnival you'll be leading and I doubt you'll remember very much of it if , as I hope , you live to see your 100th birthday. But if you live to be old enough, you will know that a community came out in support of you when your life depended on it. Stuff like that matters.

Good luck, little un.

ldugan

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 10:42:52 PM »

God Bless you Daithi.

stickieback his name is pronounced Dah hee
We don't have to agree on anything to be kind to one another.

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 11:43:29 PM »

Good luck, little Daithi

I wouldn't have a clue how to pronounce your name or the name of the Carnival you'll be leading and I doubt you'll remember very much of it if , as I hope , you live to see your 100th birthday. But if you live to be old enough, you will know that a community came out in support of you when your life depended on it. Stuff like that matters.

Good luck, little un.
what a lovely sentiment stickle your right luv this is the stuff that matters I hope things go well for this little one x his wee name is a form of David x
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

gray_marian

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 03:07:04 AM »
Not because my family member was a recipient of such a donation, but because me and mine feel duty bound to do likewise should the occasion arise. I personally feel organ donation should be compulsory 'tis such a wasted opportunity for others in need of. My family are aware that when I shuffle off this mortal coil that my remains are to be donated to medical science if wanted, nowt to be squeamish about as my dear old dad used to say 'once you're deid your deid' Having a transplant is not without it's own problems re lifelong medication for rejection, infection etc but way better than the alternative. I wish the wee fellow all the luck in the world.

White dee

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 03:15:03 AM »
https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/west-belfast-boy-who-needs-16623443

Thank you for sharing this very sensitive post BMG, I sincerely hope that this little
person gets and receives the treatment that should be available to everyone,

"
DescriptionFéile an Phobail, also known as the West Belfast Festival is a community arts organisation known for its August Féile. The organisation is prominent for its promotion of Irish and international culture. The festival takes place on and around Falls Road in Belfast, Northern Ireland"

Saturday July 27th @ 3:18am

Justice for all the innocent/ unarmed People who were
Gunned down by the British Soldiers,
For no other reason then their religion,were murdered.

GandT

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 04:33:17 PM »

Good luck, little Daithi

Good luck, little un.

As Idugan says 'Daa-he' or close to the Welsh 'Dai'. A lovely, lovely post, stickleback and it says it all!

jillyfred

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2019, 04:47:25 PM »

God Bless the little Cherub and his Family.

jilly

jillyfred

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2019, 04:50:04 PM »
Not because my family member was a recipient of such a donation, but because me and mine feel duty bound to do likewise should the occasion arise. I personally feel organ donation should be compulsory 'tis such a wasted opportunity for others in need of. My family are aware that when I shuffle off this mortal coil that my remains are to be donated to medical science if wanted, nowt to be squeamish about as my dear old dad used to say 'once you're deid your deid' Having a transplant is not without it's own problems re lifelong medication for rejection, infection etc but way better than the alternative. I wish the wee fellow all the luck in the world.

==
Marian very many thanks for that very personal and heartwarming post.
God Bless.

jillyx

Billy Fish

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2019, 05:40:09 PM »

Heartwarming post. Thank You.  O0
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2019, 05:49:23 PM »
Thank you for sharing this very sensitive post BMG, I sincerely hope that this little
person gets and receives the treatment that should be available to everyone,

"
DescriptionFéile an Phobail, also known as the West Belfast Festival is a community arts organisation known for its August Féile. The organisation is prominent for its promotion of Irish and international culture. The festival takes place on and around Falls Road in Belfast, Northern Ireland"

Saturday July 27th @ 3:18am
it should yes white Dee hopefully the festival will highlight the need in Belfast and beyond Be nice if the wee child’s story was followed up hope we hear great news after or even during the festival