Author Topic: the Polio outbreak of 1957  (Read 784 times)

toadstool999

Re: the Polio outbreak of 1957
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2019, 10:58:25 PM »
A terrible disease. Thank God it's gone, but if these anti-vaxxer nut jobs had their way it and all sorts of horrors would be back.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

moorsy

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2019, 11:14:36 PM »
A terrible disease. Thank God it's gone, but if these anti-vaxxer nut jobs had their way it and all sorts of horrors would be back.

Would agree with you there.
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2019, 03:10:18 AM »

SOME of the first Polio Vaccines were actually recalled ----- They CAUSED Polio DEATHS / Paralyses, and possibly CANCER    ::)
so I am one of yer " NUT JOBS "   ... :P

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html

https://healthimpactnews.com/2013/the-real-history-behind-the-polio-vaccine/

"If someone tells me I've hurt their feelings, I say 'I'm still waiting to hear what your point is'."

Alber55

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2019, 12:04:16 PM »
I'm not against vaccines. I did however miss some of my jabs etc as I moved schools aged 8. They were to be administered in the September of the new term at my old school and had already been given out at my new school the previous term.

moorsy

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2019, 03:32:23 PM »
I'm not against vaccines. I did however miss some of my jabs etc as I moved schools aged 8. They were to be administered in the September of the new term at my old school and had already been given out at my new school the previous term.

I was out of school by that time and I cant remember getting immunised. I,m sure I was,just dont remember.

i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.