Author Topic: Nora Quoirin  (Read 1175 times)

Nora Quoirin
« on: August 14, 2019, 12:36:50 AM »
Heartbreaking news.  My deepest sympathy and sincere condolences are with Nora's parents, siblings and wider family as they come to terms with this unimaginable news.  May you RIP Nora.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/northern_ireland

stranmillis v

Re: Nora Quoirin
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 09:12:16 AM »

Don't some people get dealt a cruel hand?
R.I.P.
"This society believed it was looking towards a new future, yet we consistently find ourselves being dragged backwards."

Bigot's are ignored by me.

gray_marian

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 02:07:25 PM »
R.I.P. Nora. An awful tragedy for her loving parents to endure.

jillyfred

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 02:15:14 PM »

May our Lord God look down on little Nora`s Family, and give them the strength to cope with their loss, and the days and years ahead.
Rest In Peace innocent child.

jilly

allymac

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 02:21:26 PM »
Condolences to the Quoirin family circle on the untimely passing of Nora.
Support all our servicemen and women either at home or abroad.

Bigali

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 04:33:28 PM »
Just absolutely heartbreaking, listening to the mothers plea for her safe return would have wrought tears from a stone,
May Nora Rest in Peace , and the family find comfort.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

JackM

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 01:37:24 PM »
Terrible.   :(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

Billy Fish

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 10:12:21 PM »
Very sad, whatever has happened.  :(
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

stickleback

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2019, 10:54:09 PM »

Questions remain

I'm not saying the autopsy is incorrect, but did a girl with learning difficulties, on her first night abroad, really slip out of the room and go walkabout on her own in a forest in the middle of the night, in a foreign country, when she was known to never leave company ?

jillyfred

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 05:34:43 PM »

Questions remain

I'm not saying the autopsy is incorrect, but did a girl with learning difficulties, on her first night abroad, really slip out of the room and go walkabout on her own in a forest in the middle of the night, in a foreign country, when she was known to never leave company ?

===
Yes Stickleback-there are more questions than answers.

jilly

CMcG

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 05:47:02 PM »
It isn't stacking up for me... unclothed? :(

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

syriana

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 06:02:07 PM »
Always a tad sceptical about police in areas where they rely on tourist income.  They don't want to frighten off potential visitors so you could be forgiven for thinking that police investigations might lack the determination required to get to the bottom of something like this.   Poor girl - heartbreaking.
No answer is an answer.

Bigali

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 06:08:47 PM »
It isn't stacking up for me... unclothed? :(

It does seem a bit strange , the unclothed bit stuck out for me although the post mortem report said there was no evidence of sexual assault. Remote area , no passing foot traffic that there would normally be in a holiday resort , no noise or sign of a struggle, all a bit strange for a young girl whose parents say would never go anywhere on her own. That is what one half of me sees as very strange.

The other half sees a more simplistic side of things , just because she had never wandered off before doesnít mean she didnít wander off this time , couple that with dehydration, hunger and Noraís health problems and she could have become totally disoriented, stripped off to cool in the stream and passed out.

I really hope she wasnít murdered.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

Billy Fish

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 06:56:35 PM »
Always a tad sceptical about police in areas where they rely on tourist income.  They don't want to frighten off potential visitors so you could be forgiven for thinking that police investigations might lack the determination required to get to the bottom of something like this.   Poor girl - heartbreaking.

You have a point regarding tourist destinations. Bad publicity often means lost income.  ::)
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

tours

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2019, 02:26:06 PM »
God Bless her. RIP