Author Topic: Congratulations, Stephen  (Read 497 times)

stickleback

Congratulations, Stephen
« on: August 18, 2019, 12:05:52 AM »

Stephen Nolan, radio presenter and general rich fat guy, has only gone and lost 7st from the original 22st in 10 months.

I think that's quite an achievement, if it wasn't so obvious how desperate he is to involve us all in it.

By a convoluted series of posts, I somehow found myself in Stephen Nolan's twitter page today, right in the middle of it all, as it were.

The poor fella is desperate to be loved.

He keeps posting pics of himself on a laugh at me/love me basis.

I think there is a little bit more about Stephen that he's not telling us about.

Anyone who drops 7st in a year ( from 22 st) is to be hugely congratulated. I know it might sound unkind, but I have a hunch Stephen has a bit more to lose and I'm not talking about his weight.

You've been holding back too long, fella.

It's okay

You will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome  ;)

If i have learnt one lesson from life I have learnt that it's not too clever to place too much emphasis on others. No-one knows you like yourself.

Their problem is not your problem.

jillyfred

Re: Congratulations, Stephen
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 05:21:24 PM »

I admit I have never ever either listened to Mr Nolan on the Radio or seen him on TV.

However,I have seen reports and photographs of him with regard to his weight loss achievement in the Belfast Telegraph.

That was not done easily-and I admire anyone who has made such effort.

Good luck to him and may he continue on the path to good health he has taken.

IMHO.
jilly

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 05:32:04 PM »
I have listen to him on Nolan live radio sometimes itís a geg just love the people  that phone him up swear has  me in a wrinkle sometimes   I think your right SB but he plays his cards close to him chest up to him I guess   good luck were his weight loss though
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

Bigali

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 06:18:15 PM »
I would occasionally watch his tv programme for a laugh more than anything else because I can take him or leave him wee bit too much of a self publicist for my liking but if he has lost seven stone all I can say is well done and more power to you big lad .

At times there are various rumours flying about Belfast regarding his private life and thatís all they are , rumours , and anyway his private life is nobody elseís business as long as heís not doing anything illegal.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

stickleback

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 07:44:54 AM »
I would occasionally watch his tv programme for a laugh more than anything else because I can take him or leave him wee bit too much of a self publicist for my liking but if he has lost seven stone all I can say is well done and more power to you big lad .

At times there are various rumours flying about Belfast regarding his private life and thatís all they are , rumours , and anyway his private life is nobody elseís business as long as heís not doing anything illegal.

Very true, Al.

However, a current affairs presenter and someone with their fingers in a lot of social media pies, like Stephen, will be called out on any potential self-interest they might have when certain topics come under the radar. It's not like he's sweeping leaves for a living ( no disrespect intended to the streetsweepers). I should say, I do find him to be an even-handed presenter, as his multiple awards would indicate. However, he does soft shoe shuffle a bit when the case in point comes around.

getzls

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 09:44:59 AM »
He does this so many times then pigs out and puts massive amounts of weight back on again.
Hopefully not this time.

JackM

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 01:13:01 PM »
He does this so many times then pigs out and puts massive amounts of weight back on again.
Hopefully not this time.

Yes, I have noticed he puts it back on again, fairly quickly.   ::)
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F