Author Topic: Belfast City Cemetery  (Read 596 times)

allymac

Belfast City Cemetery
« on: August 19, 2019, 03:34:28 PM »
Saw on last nights news that headstones in the Military section have once again been vandalised.My Fathers two uncles were casualties of WW1 and died of their wounds.They are both buried in graves in the Military section.When is the BCC going to do something to help stop this.I know that other graves have been vandalised all over the site....especially the Jewish section.Action is needed now.How about stepping in Tom Hartley.I know you have a great interest in the Cemetery and I am sure you dont like whats going on.
Support all our servicemen and women either at home or abroad.

James James

Re: Belfast City Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 06:27:18 PM »
DISGUSTING,... and never justified by anyone anywhere,... and every Ulster politician and church at every level are hugely at fault if they fail to try to control and prevent such barbarity.

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/crime/west-belfast-gravestones-of-world-war-ii-sailors-are-damaged-once-again-1-9039694

The CWGC should also be made aware of such abuse.

https://www.cwgc.org/contact-us           https://vimeo.com/cwgc

James James

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 06:31:38 PM »

Bigali

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 07:43:44 AM »
What gets me the most about the desecration of military graves is that the mindless morons who do this sort of thing haven’t the brains or education to realise that if it wasn’t for the very men and women whose graves they are desecrating fighting for their freedom , they , the morons , wouldn’t have the freedom as such to vandalise. They do not have the mental capacity to understand that if the Nazis had won the war , they as morons and cretins would have ended up as a pile of grey ash in a concentration camp years ago.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

JackM

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 12:45:58 PM »
Its not politicians or the Church at fault here. Its the Mindless Morons who carry out such acts, anywhere.  >:(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

tours

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 02:24:08 PM »
An absolute disgrace by low life scum bags. Last week they set fire to trees and also drug deal from the cemetry.
My Mother, Father and Brothers are buried in the top section.
I would die, if I thought any of my children where involved in such heinous actions.
Gone are the days, when a crowd with hurley bat's would have prevented such actions...
Seems communities and the dead, left to fend for themselves.
God Bless all war dead.
RIP