Author Topic: Long Lost Friend  (Read 177 times)

scobie

Long Lost Friend
« on: September 10, 2019, 06:06:35 PM »
Hello, My name is Rodney from Portadown, I am new to this Forum so please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place.

I am trying to find an old friend that I have lost touch some years ago.

His name is David Taylor, around 60 years old, originally from Sefton Park off the Holywood Road. He used to have a Newsagent/Confectionery Shop on the Woodstock Road around late 1970's early 1980's. I know he lived in Ballybeen estate in Dundonald before moving to the south of England to live but he returned to Belfast about 20 years ago.
I would be very grateful if anyone could help me find him.  Thank you.

stickleback

Re: Long Lost Friend
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 11:21:01 AM »
Hello, My name is Rodney from Portadown, I am new to this Forum so please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place.

I am trying to find an old friend that I have lost touch some years ago.

His name is David Taylor, around 60 years old, originally from Sefton Park off the Holywood Road. He used to have a Newsagent/Confectionery Shop on the Woodstock Road around late 1970's early 1980's. I know he lived in Ballybeen estate in Dundonald before moving to the south of England to live but he returned to Belfast about 20 years ago.
I would be very grateful if anyone could help me find him.  Thank you.

Welcome to the site, Scobie.

Have you tried Facebook ? Admittedly, I'm not on it but millions are.

Did he know you as Scobie ? If not, lose the tag.

Imagine if I knew who you were talking about ( I don't) and told him Scobie wants to meet again. If he doesn't know who Scobie is it's going to be a Quentin Tarantino moment, happily chomping on his burger with the sauce dribbling by the window of a Maccy D's, the next minute thrown into a state of panic by this idea that some guy called Scobie is looking for him.