Author Topic: Beautiful tribute  (Read 747 times)

Ballymurphygirl

Beautiful tribute
« on: September 14, 2019, 04:17:09 AM »
what a beautiful tribute A mother who never gave up [size=78%]Tribute stone unveiled for 7,000 babies in mass grave[/size]

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/tribute-stone-unveiled-for-7000-babies-in-mass-grave-38493007.html god rest all the babies x
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

eros

Re: Beautiful tribute
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 09:52:28 AM »
BMG that was very touching and yet incredible  that the powers to be were able to get away with disgusting things like this
 similar  things happened in the Milltown cemetery not far up the road
For a time I was involved in the BOGMEADOW BABIES a thread that is on the Belfast Forum
and I have all my poems printed into a book which I am selling for charities Clik sargent children's cancer and NIKPA and a 3rd
Another Belfast ? helping homeless people
regards Emmanuel aka Eros ⚘👄
Lest we Forget

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 03:34:59 PM »
Some sad but uplifting stories here of grieving mothers at last they have somewhere to visit thier babies at the City Cemetry  :(
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

grandad

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 04:50:50 PM »
It is indeed a beautiful and long overdue memorial to those children.

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 09:37:59 AM »
BMG that was very touching and yet incredible  that the powers to be were able to get away with disgusting things like this
 similar  things happened in the Milltown cemetery not far up the road
For a time I was involved in the BOGMEADOW BABIES a thread that is on the Belfast Forum
and I have all my poems printed into a book which I am selling for charities Clik sargent children's cancer and NIKPA and a 3rd
Another Belfast ? helping homeless people
regards Emmanuel aka Eros ⚘
Emmanuel this mother never  gave up that’s the strength of a mothers love  yes it’s terrible  what all the mothers went through thankfully it doesn’t happen now I would love to donate to your book Emmanuel have you a link in the bog meadows so I can see it x

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2019, 09:39:01 AM »
Tis grandad I look forward to taking a walk through the city cemetery to lay some flowers for the angels

jillyfred

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2019, 10:41:20 AM »
Its heartbreaking to think of those tiny cherubs and their Mothers.
May God bless and keep them resting in eternal peace.

jilly

misssmyth1

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 12:50:24 PM »
Absolutely heartbreaking and that's an understatement.. I remember my mother talking about the bog meadows when I was very young  and thought it was a made up place. .I never ever thought it could be real too horrible to believe