Author Topic: Protecting the victims  (Read 865 times)

Ballymurphygirl

Protecting the victims
« on: September 16, 2019, 03:21:59 PM »
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

allymac

Re: Protecting the victims
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 03:47:50 PM »
Heard this on the news.
Support all our servicemen and women either at home or abroad.

CMcG

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 04:13:00 PM »
I think the files should be released, nothing is to be served by secrecy, only in the last day or so was the Bethany Home Dublin in the news and of course, there is the shocking litany of abuse being added to day and daily here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country

So yes, let's have ALL information on abuse released, including Kincora.

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

jillyfred

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 04:17:07 PM »
I think the files should be released, nothing is to be served by secrecy, only in the last day or so was the Bethany Home Dublin in the news and of course, there is the shocking litany of abuse being added to day and daily here:

====
Agree 100% CMcG

jilly

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 06:18:07 PM »
No one is protecting the children   all of the abuse was reported years ago starting with the Catholic Church who protected thier own people   Kincora has been known about for years so who exactly are they protecting   thier own I imagine  ::) certainly not protecting the children who have spoken bout it   they the Catholic Church the bbc they all protect thier own it seems
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

Billy Fish

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 08:00:22 PM »

Hear hear, well said. All should be revealed.  :)
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 08:07:30 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/29/protestants-abuse-catholics-methodist-church .the  abuse is not just a catholic problem for gods sake  ::) Protestants can no longer dismiss abuse as a ‘Catholic Problem Symon Hill I suspect there’s more to come out

Billy Fish

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 08:37:57 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/29/protestants-abuse-catholics-methodist-church .the  abuse is not just a catholic problem for gods sake  ::) Protestants can no longer dismiss abuse as a ĎCatholic Problem Symon Hill I suspect thereís more to come out

I think the problem with the Church abuse, is that it is worldwide.  :)
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 08:45:17 PM »
Oh yes bill it certainly is   children sold   sent to other counties for thier protection    told thier parents were dead.   its happened in every walk of life USA CANADA AFRICA EUROPE  .The  most shocking abuse sadly happened in most holy orders   itís not over either sadly more to probably come out   makes you wonder who or why these ppl are being protected  ??? 

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2019, 08:55:13 PM »

It's about time that a LAW was enacted, that ANY CASE OF claimed sexual Assault MUST be reported to CIVIL AUTHORITIES

IMMEDIATELY ; and severe penalties be imposed on the Perpetrator and anyone who tries to cover it up ---- no matter how " Powerful or

Influential " they are in the Society / Church / Organization / Government . .
Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 10:44:10 AM »

It's about time that a LAW was enacted, that ANY CASE OF claimed sexual Assault MUST be reported to CIVIL AUTHORITIES

IMMEDIATELY ; and severe penalties be imposed on the Perpetrator and anyone who tries to cover it up ---- no matter how " Powerful or

well  spoken words unfortunately it didnít happen  ::)  one has to wonder why itís on lockdown for 66 yrs  ::)  obviously protecting the abusers at Kincora  :-\

Bigali

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 11:18:27 AM »
well  spoken words unfortunately it didnít happen  ::)  one has to wonder why itís on lockdown for 66 yrs  ::)  obviously protecting the abusers at Kincora  :-\

And therein lies the problem, it could be for some other reason , we just donít know , but I , like most other people assume itís to protect abusers who arenít yet known about and until itís brought out into the open we will continue to make that assumption rightly or wrongly. There is only one thing we can be sure of and that is if the files on an incident that was first reported in 1980 are not to be opened for another sixty six years whatever is in the files is going to be a revelation of the greatest magnitude and the government body responsible wants people of the generations that would remember about Kincora to be dead and gone along with any abusers still living at present.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

jillyfred

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2019, 11:35:36 AM »
Its 66 years so that everyone who knows of Kincora and those who were involved will all be dead.

They say its to protect the victims-I think its really to protect the abusers and their families.

The Law should be enforced to order the release of all Documents pertaining to Kincorra forthwith.

IMHO

jilly

JackM

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2019, 12:58:32 PM »

Hear Hear, well said. 
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2019, 09:29:56 PM »
Its 66 years so that everyone who knows of Kincora and those who were involved will all be dead.

They say its to protect the victims-I think its really to protect the abusers and their families.

The Law should be enforced to order the release of all Documents pertaining to Kincorra forthwith.

IMHO

jilly

Correct.

Many things are not revealed  " PUBLICLY " for many years after the Event...

Even the Information in  the Irish Census was not  " PUBLICLY " revealed for many years.   :o   What were they hiding  ..  ;) ;)

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/census-data-since-1926-available-to-all-and-just-a-few-keystrokes-away-1.786263

BY THE NUMBERS: CSO MAKES CENSUS INFORMATION AVAILABLE ONLINE:RESULTS OF every census conducted in Ireland

over the last 83 years were yesterday made available online to the public for the first time.
The historical, census volumes from 1926 to 1991 have been scanned in and published on the website of the Central Statistics Office. Access to this data was only available from the CSO on request, to certain persons and in paper format up until now.
Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.