Author Topic: Joke shop / lucky bags  (Read 810 times)

seajay

Re: Joke shop / lucky bags
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2019, 12:08:43 PM »
Well done Billy. Treemendous. Tears running down my leg. Brings back lovely memories.

MaggieP

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2019, 12:49:41 PM »
Thanks, still makes me laugh and when our dog spends too long watering posts we often say 'Come on Piddling Pete, that's enough'.  :D

biggus

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2019, 03:49:47 AM »
Anyone remember the losers who used to spy on courting couples. We used to call them 'squatters'. What a bunch of #(>[email protected]%s! >:D
Learn to cut your fingernails with your left hand because one day you might lose your right hand.

brixmis

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2019, 07:10:55 AM »
Anyone remember the losers who used to spy on courting couples. We used to call them 'squatters'. What a bunch of #(>[email protected]%s! >:D
???What's the relevance ???
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
Support Soldier F. He's my brother.
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

seajay

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2019, 07:47:37 PM »
Totally agree. By the way, what about invisible ink.                                                See, it still works. 😋   

bjay

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2019, 08:54:46 PM »
There is a joke shop in Newcastle on the Main Street. Not quite as good as the Smithfield one but my son and his friends loved it. Stink bombs and fake poo were so much fun to them. The  shop does some good masks and Halloween is approaching.

Bread Basket

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2019, 11:43:50 AM »
Donít forget the Whoopee Cushion.  Iím sure many a family had some funny times with this one 🤪😜😜👍🏼

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopee_cushion

Bigali

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2019, 11:52:45 AM »
Remember the magic painting books ? It was a wee booklet full of outline drawings and then when you dipped your wee brush in water and ran it over the page different colours appeared and filled in the drawings .

What a waste of time and pocket money that was !  :D
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .