Author Topic: Tweedie Family  (Read 215 times)

AngieP

Tweedie Family
« on: September 23, 2019, 10:22:47 PM »
Hi does anyone know (or can you ask elderly relatives) the Tweedie family that lived in Foundry Street in 1920s/30s. I am particularly interested in Eileen Gwendoline Tweedy (could also be known as Gwennie) as an trying to trace family on Ancestry but no luck so far. She may have gone to school in Foundry Street if there was one and lived close by. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

moorsy

Re: Tweedie Family
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 11:27:47 PM »
Hi does anyone know (or can you ask elderly relatives) the Tweedie family that lived in Foundry Street in 1920s/30s. I am particularly interested in Eileen Gwendoline Tweedy (could also be known as Gwennie) as an trying to trace family on Ancestry but no luck so far. She may have gone to school in Foundry Street if there was one and lived close by. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Not exactly relevant but we had a Jim Tweedie married into my mothers family. He married a Heidy Sloan. Dont know where his family were from.
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.

AngieP

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 11:39:05 PM »
Thanks for your reply. I canít trace any of the Tweedie family and havenít got a lot of information to go on so if I find a connection in the future I would like to get back to you if thatís ok. Thanks again

moorsy

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:52:13 PM »
Thanks for your reply. I canít trace any of the Tweedie family and havenít got a lot of information to go on so if I find a connection in the future I would like to get back to you if thatís ok. Thanks again

For sure, there are quite a few people on this Forum who might be able to help you. Any info , no matter how small would help.  Good luck.
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.