Author Topic: Belfast War Graves Desecrated... Again  (Read 1517 times)

JackM

Re: Belfast War Graves Desecrated... Again
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2019, 01:16:56 PM »
I don't care what graves are attacked, it is one of the lowest forms of cowardly actions on record. Sadly it is not only war graves these mindless morons attack they are serial grave defilers in the City Cemetery. Religion plays no part in this debacle they are vandals pure and simple.

Exactly. Our Family plot was vandalised several times and that was back in the early 60`s.  ::)
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

HarryHippo

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2019, 10:07:12 PM »
We've been here before... quite a few times.  And here we are again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49976507

The folk memorialised by these graves are at the other end of the scale to the utterly worthless pieces of garbage who carried this out.
Agree totally...Mindless, wanton destruction again by imbeciles.
Lux Et Veritas.

Argo

Dot/dash

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 11:43:42 AM »

so saddened to hear grave desecration has taken place in Belfast    ..  aren't cemeteries easy targets ?   ..  the cowardly antisocial  s ^ i tS  who vandalise graves take advantage of the minimal security   ..    the vandalising of a loved one’s grave/that of someone who served his country in times of war   ..  injures the family/far beyond   ..  a cowardly  attack on a cemetery is an attack on the memory/community   ..  it resonates with humanity’s ugly history of hatred both ethnic/religious   ..  my children are distressed at the  wave of anti Semitic acts to over 100  graves at Jewish cemeteries in France  ..  tombstones daubed with swastikas  ..  the land in which Jews bury their dead is considered sacred ground  .. therefore cemetery destruction is a deeply felt defilement .. a law should be passed that punishes severely those who desecrate graves  ..   
love me          love my gelding     

GandT

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2019, 08:15:34 PM »

so saddened to hear grave desecration has taken place in Belfast    ..  aren't cemeteries easy targets ?   ..  the cowardly antisocial  s ^ i tS  who vandalise graves take advantage of the minimal security   ..    the vandalising of a loved one’s grave/that of someone who served his country in times of war   ..  injures the family/far beyond   ..  a cowardly  attack on a cemetery is an attack on the memory/community   ..  it resonates with humanity’s ugly history of hatred both ethnic/religious   ..  my children are distressed at the  wave of anti Semitic acts to over 100  graves at Jewish cemeteries in France  ..  tombstones daubed with swastikas  ..  the land in which Jews bury their dead is considered sacred ground  .. therefore cemetery destruction is a deeply felt defilement .. a law should be passed that punishes severely those who desecrate graves  ..

Completely agree!

misssmyth1

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2019, 10:11:37 PM »
saddened and disgusted  at seeing this . any grave which is vandalised is abhorrent  but these war graves, well if it wasn't for these men and women giving their lives for us all they would not  have any freedom at all  to do anything in the world . but some people have no human decency towards others, very sad and upsetting . will they be punished if caught ? or a slap and /or community service . Once caught  they should be made an example of .

Billy Fish

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2019, 07:56:38 PM »
saddened and disgusted  at seeing this . any grave which is vandalised is abhorrent  but these war graves, well if it wasn't for these men and women giving their lives for us all they would not  have any freedom at all  to do anything in the world . but some people have no human decency towards others, very sad and upsetting . will they be punished if caught ? or a slap and /or community service . Once caught  they should be made an example of .

Yes indeed, scum pure scum.  >:D
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Dot/dash

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2019, 10:38:08 AM »
Yes indeed, scum pure scum.  >:D

indeed Billy  ..   if we could show the British fighters at D Day what their country would look like in a few decades  .. 

I doubt very much they'd  have given their lives  ..   for their country to become inhabited with Muslim rape

gangs/jihadists/drug gangs/destruction of democracy/EU dictatorship ..   >:D

tours

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2019, 02:25:32 AM »
indeed Billy  ..   if we could show the British fighters at D Day what their country would look like in a few decades  .. 

I doubt very much they'd  have given their lives  ..   for their country to become inhabited with Muslim rape

gangs/jihadists/drug gangs/destruction of democracy/EU dictatorship ..   >:D
You can't turn the clocks back.
I don't think the graves in West Belfast where desecrated by Muslims or Germans. .. 👀🙄
Local thugs more like.
I can't see them having much luck in their later years. Maghaberry Jail, more like.
Hateful/nasty/evil behaviour to desecrate ANY grave. Pure EVIL.

James James

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2019, 02:25:34 AM »

I doubt very much they'd  have given their lives  ..   for their country to become inhabited with Muslim rape gangs/jihadists/drug gangs/destruction of democracy/EU dictatorship ..   >:D   

https://www.juancole.com/2014/06/remembering-muslim-fought.html

"On D-Day: Remembering the Muslim Troops who Fought the Axis"

https://www.thenational.ae/opinion/comment/second-world-war-record-of-muslims-is-worth-marking-1.462418

GandT

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2019, 04:27:52 PM »
Ah, back on track. Ended up on another thread with the same title or nearly same title and, for some reason, was wondering how the heck we managed to turn this one into the usual political tennis match. Thankfully, posters have remained universal on this matter.

Dot/dash

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2019, 05:32:48 PM »