Author Topic: Belfast War Graves Desecrated... Again  (Read 3498 times)

Billy Fish

Re: Belfast War Graves Desecrated... Again
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2019, 10:25:28 AM »
Thats what you get when you live in a lawless ghetto where the rule of law was negated by paramilitarys . I grew up in west belfast in the fiftys and sixtys it was a nice place to live in then thank the men of violence for the state its in now and the lack of moral fibre of these thugs and their parents and some of their grandparents . I cannot go to the city cemetary without the feeling i am being watched  and that is not right . My grandmothers grave pot was smashed . If i went to milltown and did the same i would probably be nutted for my trouble

Lawless indeed.  >:D
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

moorsy

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2019, 10:41:47 PM »
cost to repair 26 graves, 17000 Pounds.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-50814938
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.

Bigali

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2019, 10:54:46 PM »

The ironic thing about this vandalism is that the cretinous mindless uneducated moronic Neanderthals who did this is that they donít even know that these people whose graves they desecrated died saving them from the kind of people who without a moments hesitation would have shot them in the back of the head with a Luger or Walther pistol for anti social behaviour.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

JackM

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2019, 12:22:21 PM »

Catch them and flog them, I say.  >:(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

Billy Fish

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2019, 07:57:11 AM »
The ironic thing about this vandalism is that the cretinous mindless uneducated moronic Neanderthals who did this is that they donít even know that these people whose graves they desecrated died saving them from the kind of people who without a moments hesitation would have shot them in the back of the head with a Luger or Walther pistol for anti social behaviour.

Well said.  O0
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Billy Fish

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2019, 08:02:05 AM »

The problem is Moorsy, the money will be spent fixing them up, only for the graves to be vandalised yet again. It's been a problem up there for years.  >:D  Perhaps better considering relocating these graves to a better area.  :)
Support Soldier F

moorsy

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2019, 05:15:08 PM »
The problem is Moorsy, the money will be spent fixing them up, only for the graves to be vandalised yet again. It's been a problem up there for years.  >:D  Perhaps better considering relocating these graves to a better area.  :)

I see your point Billy, but would,nt relocating be giving in to these [censored]. As to Bigali reply ,I doubt if the morons know about WW2.
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.

Billy Fish

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2019, 06:10:10 PM »
I see your point Billy, but would,nt relocating be giving in to these [censored]. As to Bigali reply ,I doubt if the morons know about WW2.

Indeed, but I would rather protect the graves from these vermin and let them think they have won. They probably wouldn't know the difference.  ::)
Support Soldier F

Billy Fish

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2019, 10:08:29 PM »
Catch them and flog them, I say.  >:D

Flogging is too good for them, hang them, I say. Hang them.  >:D
Support Soldier F