Author Topic: Photos destroyed by Photbucket  (Read 262 times)

St.Anthony

Photos destroyed by Photbucket
« on: October 09, 2019, 03:36:49 PM »
While going over some of the memories threads I noticed that dozens of photos that I had posted via Photobucket have been blurred by Photobucket. A few years ago they put dirty big Watermarks across them.  When I went to log in to my photobucket, I have to pay them money to see my own photos.  It is a disgrace.  They have ruined many threads on the Belfast Forum.

St.Anthony

Re: Photos destroyed by Photbucket
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 03:42:16 PM »
A couple of examples of Old Smithfield traders

Eddie Havlin and Lizzie gray.

St.Anthony

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 09:24:19 PM »
I went through a few other threads only to see they are useless to look at and many photos have been removed.  Is this Forum closed?

Bigali

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 08:42:44 AM »
I went through a few other threads only to see they are useless to look at and many photos have been removed.  Is this Forum closed?

No St Anthony the forum is still going strong , apparently a lot of the photo hosting sites have made the photos posted on this forum and others unavailable for viewing because they now want paying for the display of photos . Needless to say considering the number of photos posted on memory threads this is far too expensive an option for the forum members who post photos on these threads so the memory threads have been decimated. I donít know anything about the ins and outs of posting photos but I hope you and the other great contributors find a way of posting photos again.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .