Author Topic: Looking for Marie  (Read 5207 times)

Endeavour

Re: Looking for Marie
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2020, 11:37:28 AM »
Although I hope that all my friends and family will keep safe and sound during this awful virus I would like to say to Marie that i hope and pray that you keep your self healthy and well.Even if God forbid we never meet again which I can't bear thinking about  ,I just hope that you stay safe Stuarty XX.

Endeavour

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 01:40:33 PM »
Thanks for getting in touch James 21,Never knew of any connection in Carricfergus MARIE s family were from East Belfast. Parents and a sister went to England early 70s,MARIE and 3 brothers stayed here, brothers were all older than MARIE. I seen on the forum that Roy the eldest and George the next son died in 1981 and 2004 respectively ,they would both have been in their seventies now, Brian the other brother is alive still and is about 68/69 MARIE would be about 65/66 and I am coming 66I I agree with you that  people s  beliefs are their own business and I think that they all went to St Anthony s chapel on the Woodstock Road in east Belfast. As I said thanks for getting in touch and I hope to hear from people who knew MARIE, any info would be appreciated.

Bread Basket

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 04:22:03 PM »
Thanks for getting in touch James 21,Never knew of any connection in Carricfergus MARIE s family were from East Belfast. Parents and a sister went to England early 70s,MARIE and 3 brothers stayed here, brothers were all older than MARIE. I seen on the forum that Roy the eldest and George the next son died in 1981 and 2004 respectively ,they would both have been in their seventies now, Brian the other brother is alive still and is about 68/69 MARIE would be about 65/66 and I am coming 66I I agree with you that  people s  beliefs are their own business and I think that they all went to St Anthony s chapel on the Woodstock Road in east Belfast. As I said thanks for getting in touch and I hope to hear from people who knew MARIE, any info would be appreciated.

If you know that the elder brother Brian is still alive then id suggest that wherever or whoever that information came from then you go down that avenue.
Good luck

Endeavour

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 04:29:08 PM »
Thank you  much obliged

Endeavour

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 06:54:10 PM »
Hello Pauline ,  Stuart again

Endeavour

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2020, 06:59:11 PM »
Come on good people I've been working on this for about ten months and near 4thousand. people have read these posts.  I never thought this would take this time. So if anyone knows anything about Marie or if you yourself Marie reads this please get in touch with me.Thank you.

Endeavour

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2020, 12:24:34 AM »
I am starting to get abit anxious and worried about maybe never hearing anything about Marie again so I'm asking anyone from Belfast or Dundalk who knows her to show her this post or to get in touch. Thanks.