Author Topic: Looking for Marie  (Read 719 times)

Endeavour

Looking for Marie
« on: November 10, 2019, 12:23:59 PM »
Does anyone remember the GENT family from Stirling Road in the Cregagh area I would  love to hear any info  about MARIE  if anyone remember s her

Endeavour

Re: Looking for Marie Gent
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 07:06:49 PM »
MARIE and I went out for a good while and for different reasons we had to go our own directions. I have never forgotten MARIE in all these years .my name is STUARTIE and would love to see her again. I just  hope MARIE still remembers me. Here's  hoping someone knows her whereabouts so that we may get in touch again after  all these years  Please pass me any information through Endeavour or better still if you read this MARIE would you please get in touch xx

James James

Re: Looking for Marie
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 09:43:00 PM »
Approximate/general ages, dates, time frame. ?

James James

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 10:04:42 PM »
http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,415.msg1491705.html#msg1491705

Very sorry to hear Geordie gent died in 2004 RIP .
He was my best friend throughout the fifties the last time I seen Geordie was at his brother roys funeral in 1981
I sometimes wonder how Patricia gent Marie gent and Brian gent are getting on
Charlie (fonsie) bloomer 

http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,415.msg985952.html#msg985952

Hi,
Just wanted to clarify that the photo of boys from 1957. My brother George Gent is in the front row 3rd from the left as stated, he died in Larne in 2004, my other brother Roy Gent who attended same school, died in car accident in 1981 in Co. Louth, Ireland.  I also attended from 1965 to 1971.  I remember moving to the new school and the pupils coming from Lagan Village.  Myra Thompson and Geraldine Eccles joined our class.  I also remember Elaine Lundy. My family left Belfast in 1972 as did many others.  Gentie 

One of the other posters on those threads, oledad, is still active on the forum,...
http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=62

Endeavour

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 12:53:40 PM »
Approximate/general ages, dates, time frame. ?

Have been trying to trace MARIE for years. Lived two streets away from her when we went with each other in the 70s (happy  days)We are both in our 60s and I would love to have some contact with MARIE  before it is  to late .If you can help me in any way thanks  very much.

James James

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 06:37:42 PM »
What are the street names ?,... a former resident on here might know something about her or her family.

Endeavour

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 09:58:27 AM »
What are the street names ?,... a former resident on here might know something about her or her family.
Marie Gent lived in Stirling Road and I lived in Downshire both in the Cregagh area .we both worked in the TAB on Montgomery Road until it shut.

Lost Love Stories

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2019, 01:22:57 PM »
Does anyone remember the GENT family from Stirling Road in the Cregagh area I would  love to hear any info  about MARIE  if anyone remember s her

Hello Endeavour,

Hope this finds you well and you don't mind me getting in touch about your search for Marie.

My name is Becky. I'm an Assistant Producer at a TV Company called Wall to Wall Media. We produce a number of award-winning programmes such as ITV's 'Long Lost Family'.

My reason for writing is that we are currently producing a new television programme about people who want to reconnect with someone special from their past and may be able to take on a search for Marie. We aim to find people's missing loved ones and reunite them after years apart.

I am unsure of your current circumstances, but wanted to write should you be open to talking to me about your search for Marie, with no obligation to be involved in the documentary. All information will be treated in confidence.

I can be reached directly at [email protected] and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and best wishes,
Becky