Author Topic: Gangster wanted by the PSNI, - arrested in England - but dies in custody there  (Read 802 times)

James James

The PSNI, and English and Irish police co operated in a successful joint operation to find him, but he died from natural causes during his arrest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50344964

gray_marian

The PSNI, and English and Irish police co operated in a successful joint operation to find him, but he died from natural causes during his arrest. Good, will save the tax payer a small fortune for years of imprisonment and the rest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50344964

GandT

I don't know if this was directly or indirectly to do with the trafficking and deaths of the Vietnamese people. If it was and if the guy was guilty - no sympathy whatsoever and there is a sort of ironic and poetic justice if this were the case!

JackM

Good riddance.   :)
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

jillyfred

I could be incorrect, but I thought this man`s `safe house` was raided due to the combined efforts of the N.I. R.O.I and British Police Forces raids in many premises with regard to the kidnapping and torchure of Mr Kevin Lunney.

He was also a criminal of the first order, and it is thought when the Police burst in the shock of his `safe house`being discovered caused his heart attack.

jilly

GandT

I could be incorrect, but I thought this man`s `safe house` was raided due to the combined efforts of the N.I. R.O.I and British Police Forces raids in many premises with regard to the kidnapping and torchure of Mr Kevin Lunney.

He was also a criminal of the first order, and it is thought when the Police burst in the shock of his `safe house`being discovered caused his heart attack.

jilly

Ahh, wrong surmise on my part but still poetic justice applies if guilty!

gray_marian

jilly

Correct Jilly it was indeed in connection with the violent kidnap of Mr Kevin Lunney and a whole screed of other criminal acts in Europe, the UK and the ROI. '' Dublin Jimmy'' as the song goes is ''Dead & Gone''

syriana

Correct Jilly it was indeed in connection with the violent kidnap of Mr Kevin Lunney and a whole screed of other criminal acts in Europe, the UK and the ROI. '' Dublin Jimmy'' as the song goes is ''Dead & Gone''

I was always curious as to who was behind the attacks on Quinn company. Professional criminals don't work for free - so I watched the Kevin Lunney documentary over the weekend.  You have to be careful what you say on social media. However, watching that program and listening to some of the nuanced remarks I felt more enlightened afterwards.
No answer is an answer.

BLOOMFIELD

"If someone tells me I've hurt their feelings, I say 'I'm still waiting to hear what your point is'."

James James

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/politics/republicans-violence-northern-ireland-border

"Dissident republicans, including some former Real IRA members, are under investigation for playing a key logistical role in the kidnap and torture of Quinn Industrial Holdings (QIH) senior executive Kevin Lunney, a 50-year-old father of six."

"Members of the group have been associated in the past with Cyril “Dublin Jimmy” McGuinness, the gang leader who died of a fatal heart attack during an early-morning raid by British police on his hideaway house in Buxton, Derbyshire, last Friday."            etcetera,...

JackM

jilly

High time these gangsters were exterminated from society.   >:(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

tours

Ahh, wrong surmise on my part but still poetic justice applies if guilty!
Cheap... Very cheap..
Someone had died.
May God have mercy on their souls.  Rip

Billy Fish

Good riddance.   :)

To bad rubbish.  :D
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.