Author Topic: Looking photos from Orange field boys  (Read 229 times)

Kelly ham

Looking photos from Orange field boys
« on: November 26, 2019, 12:03:57 AM »
Hi I'm looking to find some photos of my dad he went to orange field boys between 1962-1966 his name is Ronald (ron) Hamilton I think he played on the football team at some stage I would be very grateful for any help or information 💖

RBR60

Re: Looking photos from Orange field boys
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 05:10:58 PM »
I think I remember him tall and thin with sandy hair,,did he own a bakery ? there are photos some where on this site of the sports teams.

Kelly ham

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 07:11:17 PM »
Hi yes he didn't own bakery think he worked in it lol. .. can't find any pics at all 😢 he was from eastspread street? Would love to try find something he also went to mersy street primary would be grateful for any help x

city hall

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 08:43:17 PM »
Hi Kelly, you unintentionally made me laugh! The street name is East Bread Street. There were 3 families of Hamiltons living there in 1960,Andrew, Charles and George.

GandT

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 08:56:28 PM »
There was a pretty long thread on Orangefield on BF. Can't remember if it had photos of football teams but there were quite a few names included and some memories of John Malone and other members of staff.

BLOOMFIELD

"If someone tells me I've hurt their feelings, I say 'I'm still waiting to hear what your point is'."

Kelly ham

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2019, 10:59:32 PM »
Haha I always thought it was spread😂😂 yes my grandad was Charles my dad Ron was his son we don't really have many child hood photos of him in school was looking to surprise him for Christmas with a pic lol..