Author Topic: Institute of Christ the King Soverign Priest Belfast.  (Read 1131 times)

tours

Institute of Christ the King Soverign Priest Belfast.
« on: December 12, 2019, 12:41:52 AM »
What a great night tonight, for the opening of this new Catholic Church.
Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, 577 Antrim Road, Belfast BT15 3BU.
A big congregation.Very much needed.God have mercy on us all.

allymac

Re: Institute of Christ the King Soverign Priest Belfast.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 11:18:31 AM »
HOORAY :)
Support all our servicemen and women either at home or abroad.

Billy Fish

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 04:26:03 PM »
I noticed you never wished the Pope a happy birthday.....has he annoyed you as well as the rest of the world has? ::)

:D
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Dargan

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 07:46:44 AM »
Sometimes, fok, it's very difficult to get the gist of these threads. Then I twigged: it's about a Protestant church getting taken over by Catholics. I wonder when people are going to twig that the lot of it, religion of all stripes, is a lot of nonsense? You open a book and it came to pass that this and that happened in the Middle East thousands of years ago, well so what? The supernatural goings-on of desert places way back in time! What's that got to do with modern life? In what way do that crowd have the monopoly on truth? Justice is a whole other matter! How does someone reigning in Mesopotamia, Chaldea or wherever a long time ago have anything to do with anything relevant to seeing your span of life through in an entirely different place all these years on? If people want to use these nice old buildings for religion they need their bumps felt as far as I'm concerned. They'd make great museums, art-galleries, disco's. Take a good hike over the Cavehill to see what real beauty and joy there is to live for instead of a load of nonsense most likely made up to control people for profit, slavery, serfdom, whatever. Drop the badges, man, and take a good look and see what life really is all about. If people want to sit and listen to Latin for the sake of erudition I can get that; but to derive instruction from the god or gods of the Middle East, through it, well it's bound to represent some kind of deformation of character. Sorry, but I hate religion of any kind. Its proponents I've found are usually selfish, self-centred and smirking in the gross belief that they belong to the sect of the chosen few. The rest of us are useless and immoral and are going to hell they declare. Let's hope it isn't that pool of crap with the Devil active every half hour on a speedboat. Come to think of it, that's more realistic than fires that never go out, and probably more environmentally friendly too. We'll have to get young Greta on the job of placarding god for inveneting a hell which is adding to global warming. Oh no, wait: hell's not on the globe it's some other place outside the universe's boundaries. It must be in a black hole, and the black is caused by soot. You see? One set of nonsense leads to the speculation of another. :hi:
Happy Birthday Doctor.

gray_marian

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 12:33:13 PM »
Sometimes, fok, it's very difficult to get the gist of these threads. Then I twigged: it's about a Protestant church getting taken over by Catholics. I wonder when people are going to twig that the lot of it, religion of all stripes, is a lot of nonsense? You open a book and it came to pass that this and that happened in the Middle East thousands of years ago, well so what? The supernatural goings-on of desert places way back in time! What's that got to do with modern life? In what way do that crowd have the monopoly on truth? Justice is a whole other matter! How does someone reigning in Mesopotamia, Chaldea or wherever a long time ago have anything to do with anything relevant to seeing your span of life through in an entirely different place all these years on? If people want to use these nice old buildings for religion they need their bumps felt as far as I'm concerned. They'd make great museums, art-galleries, disco's. Take a good hike over the Cavehill to see what real beauty and joy there is to live for instead of a load of nonsense most likely made up to control people for profit, slavery, serfdom, whatever. Drop the badges, man, and take a good look and see what life really is all about. If people want to sit and listen to Latin for the sake of erudition I can get that; but to derive instruction from the god or gods of the Middle East, through it, well it's bound to represent some kind of deformation of character. Sorry, but I hate religion of any kind. Its proponents I've found are usually selfish, self-centred and smirking in the gross belief that they belong to the sect of the chosen few. The rest of us are useless and immoral and are going to hell they declare. Let's hope it isn't that pool of crap with the Devil active every half hour on a speedboat. Come to think of it, that's more realistic than fires that never go out, and probably more environmentally friendly too. We'll have to get young Greta on the job of placarding god for inveneting a hell which is adding to global warming. Oh no, wait: hell's not on the globe it's some other place outside the universe's boundaries. It must be in a black hole, and the black is caused by soot. You see? One set of nonsense leads to the speculation of another. :hi:
[size=78%]/quote]

Best don your tin helmet Dargan :)

tours

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 02:35:59 PM »
The story is not about a Protestant Church being taken over by Catholics.
Its insightful that you think it is.
The story is about a Christian place of worship reopening, and finding renewal in
common belief.
All you seem to offer is insults, quote: 'all religions of any stripes is alot of nonsense'. Along with alot of bombastic prideful hot air, with personal insults served as desert.
Your quite happy labelling all Christians as having a superiority complex etc, I simply refer you to the work of St.Patricks soup kitchen Belfast and the Franciscan work in Dublin for the homeless.
I invite you to come and meet the congregation of 'Christ the King', your posting being so far of the mark.
God is love.... It is the centre of Chistianity.
Your post and its nasty inferences, reflects nothing of true Christianity.
Maybe you should scroll past in future, Christian/faith topics, given that it rekindles demons in yourself.
I will pray for you in the meantime. 🙏
God Bless.

James James

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 03:30:23 AM »

tours

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 01:55:41 AM »
https://icksp.org.uk/

Thankyou James.
I noticed the Order of the Nuns, who are connected to the Chaple, the night of the opening.
They are reflections of St.Tersea herself.
I was in the presence of angels on earth.
So Holy... GOD Bless them.
I will try and find a photo of them.