Author Topic: Sickening  (Read 850 times)

Billy Fish

Sickening
« on: December 18, 2019, 08:25:36 AM »
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Bigali

Re: Sickening
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 10:41:38 AM »

It won’t help or comfort the wee lads family but at least Whoriskey will get what he deserves in prison , they’ll be lining up for a go at him.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

jillyfred

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 12:14:43 PM »
Cases such as this warrant the Death Penalty.

IMHO

jilly

CMcG

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 02:19:33 PM »

Absolutely, we have a criminal justice system in the UK where lawyers and liberal hand wringers rush to support the perpetrators of murder, while the murdered are quietly buried.

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

Dub

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 05:52:33 PM »
Billy, "sickening" is an under statement. The  vile [censored]***d should be locked up and the keys thrown away.

Dub.
If you don't read the papers,you are not informed.
When you do read the papers, you are misinformed.  ( Mark Twain. )

tours

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 01:24:03 AM »
He should get a 'Lenny Murphy' ending.
A beast...

Billy Fish

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 08:27:17 PM »
He should get a 'Lenny Murphy' ending.
A beast...

Spoken like a true Christian.  O0
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

tours

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2019, 02:01:45 AM »
Spoken like a true Christian.  O0
Straight to hell.
Do you disagree??

Billy Fish

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2019, 11:01:58 AM »
Straight to hell.
Do you disagree??

Yes of course I disagree as I don't believe in a mythical place called 'hell'. However, I do agree with a place called Prison, for the rest of his miserable life. I believe in justice not vengeance, which I find extremely difficult to reconcile, with anyone, who professes 'Christianity'.  ::)
Support Soldier F

misssmyth1

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2019, 01:44:28 PM »
OMG I have been crying reading that  story .  i still am .  what is in someones mind to hurt another human being especially a young innocent  defencless  child.   The mother is to blame too she must have known  about how he was treating her son when the boy had other injuries before the final torture that killed him .i'm beyond sad and angry at this atrocity .