Author Topic: Rising violence and demonic activity.  (Read 2227 times)

Billy Fish

Re: Rising violence and demonic activity.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 06:11:05 AM »
I fear its not just Belfast.
I was talking to a guy from Eniskillen the other night. He said it was as bad down his neck of the woods. So much for the romantic ideal of down the country. 🙄
Drogeda and the decapitation of a 17yr old, and I'm sure English Cities as bad. Plain demonic activity. How cheap has life become.
I have relatives in the USA, who fore warned years ago, of Ireland becoming a similar drug invested cess pit.
I have some sympathy for the organisation called DAAD (Direct Action Against Drugs) from Our past.
They helped slow down the tsunami we are now living with.

DAAD were responsible for cold blooded callous murders. As a true 'Christian', do you endorse this action ?  ::)
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Nick Keene

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 10:44:09 PM »
A man kills/slits the throats of a man and woman in North Belfast, over a 200 drug debt just before Christmas.
2 men rape a 12yr old girl, along the Lagan toepath.
People stabbed at a Mc Donalds.
Etc etc etc.

Thats mad, next thing you'll be telling us is that the Lord Mayor got caught and cautioned by Police for urinating in the street, unbelievable huh?

Nick Keene

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 10:55:18 PM »
I have some sympathy for the organisation called DAAD (Direct Action Against Drugs) from Our past.

I find it quite remarkable that the paragraph above has been included in a discussion where you frequently refer to God, and the moral teachings of Christianity![/size]

Billy Fish

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2020, 05:50:57 AM »
I see the same behaviour throughout the City. Some of the kids from the Malone Road, a more sophisticated thuggish behaviour. To be sure...
'Ghetto Area's' is such a pompous, degrading, heartless, snobbish term to use.
Everyone deserves opportunities in life.
An equal playimg field.

Nothing pompous, degrading, heartless or snobbish about referring to a Ghetto area as a Ghetto area, sadly it's a fact, nothing more, nothing less.  ::)
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

tours

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2020, 01:22:12 AM »
I find it quite remarkable that the paragraph above has been included in a discussion where you frequently refer to God, and the moral teachings of Christianity![/size]
God sends bad people to hell also...
The communities at the minute, and for the foreseeable future, are hostages to drugs, hence over 5000 suicides (5 per week) since the ceasefires,  broken homes, metal problems, gansterism, house breaking, general lawlessness etc etc. More pain in families and communities, than during the War.
The cops, worse than useless. Though they shouldn't shoulder all the blame.
Is it any wonder, if people start espousing the idea of the local communities taking the law into their own hands again.
Fair enough, not murder.... but you get my point...???

James James

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2020, 02:48:32 AM »
I fear its not just Belfast.
I was talking to a guy from Eniskillen the other night. He said it was as bad down his neck of the woods. So much for the romantic ideal of down the country. 🙄
Drogeda and the decapitation of a 17yr old, and I'm sure English Cities as bad. Plain demonic activity. How cheap has life become.
I have relatives in the USA, who fore warned years ago, of Ireland becoming a similar drug invested cess pit.

I find it quite remarkable that the paragraph above has been included in a discussion where you frequently refer to God, and the moral teachings of Christianity!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Action_Against_Drugs

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/kevin-mcguigan-an-ira-enforcer-who-lived-and-died-by-the-gun-but-did-his-old-friends-pull-trigger-31450836.html

JohnKelly

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2020, 10:09:09 AM »
The communities at the minute, and for the foreseeable future, are hostages to drugs, hence over 5000 suicides (5 per week) since the ceasefires,  broken homes, metal problems, gansterism, house breaking, general lawlessness etc etc. More pain in families and communities, than during the War.
Is it any wonder, if people start espousing the idea of the local communities taking the law into their own hands again.
Fair enough, not murder.... but you get my point... ???

Why do you think any of the blame for 'Rising violence and demonic activity' should rest with the police?

Billy Fish

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2020, 03:28:16 PM »
Fair enough, not murder.... but you get my point... ???

No sorry, I don't get your point. I think you are very confused.  :(
Support Soldier F

tours

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2020, 04:11:13 PM »

Some young people are possessed by a demon. They are on the rise and out in the open.
I hope those in the video are named and shamed and brought through the court system.
Deplorable....

https://twitter.com/sarah_nowha1234/status/1222084202134409218?s=09

Dargan

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2020, 10:01:34 AM »
Demonic activity: what a can of worms that is, nay, a bucket. What about the demons who kill people because of religion - spilling out of a belief in god - and their demonination having the god-given right to anything they foggin like? Begin at the base-line and work up to petty Wiccan activity if you're gonna examine this thing at all.

As for drugs and the depraved acts that taking them can lead to: here we're dealing with persons who neeed to obliterate reality to the extent that they're prepared to polaxe themselves nightly. Then innocent people going around can be on the end of the drug-induced delusions. That's more of a problem to get the teeth into. It's a societal one. As for religion, we'll never cure people of that act of pure egoism and its dire offshoots when people take up guns as a consequence. Oh and of late the suicide belt, a fashion accessory no religious nutter can be without. Regards.
Happy Birthday Doctor.

gray_marian

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2020, 11:44:20 AM »
Demonic activity: what a can of worms that is, nay, a bucket. What about the demons who kill people because of religion - spilling out of a belief in god - and their demonination having the god-given right to anything they foggin like? Begin at the base-line and work up to petty Wiccan activity if you're gonna examine this thing at all.

As for drugs and the depraved acts that taking them can lead to: here we're dealing with persons who neeed to obliterate reality to the extent that they're prepared to polaxe themselves nightly. Then innocent people going around can be on the end of the drug-induced delusions. That's more of a problem to get the teeth into. It's a societal one. As for religion, we'll never cure people of that act of pure egoism and its dire offshoots when people take up guns as a consequence. Oh and of late the suicide belt, a fashion accessory no religious nutter can be without. Regards.

Well said Dargan, my thoughts entirely.

Billy Fish

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2020, 10:49:56 AM »
Well said Dargan, my thoughts entirely.

And I think the the thoughts of most sensible people.  :)
Support Soldier F

grandad

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2020, 01:09:30 PM »

Great post Dargan. 

jillyfred

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2020, 05:10:41 PM »

===
Excellent post Dargan.

jilly