Author Topic: Rising violence and demonic activity.  (Read 2213 times)

tours

Rising violence and demonic activity.
« on: December 27, 2019, 03:31:38 PM »
A man kills/slits the throats of a man and woman in North Belfast, over a 200 drug debt just before Christmas.
2 men rape a 12yr old girl, along the Lagan toepath.
People stabbed at a Mc Donalds.
Etc etc etc.
Evil is in our faces these days. Right out in the open.
I think many people recoginise a darkness befalling this country.
They may well not see it as demonic, yet the rise in Church attendance throughout Ireland this Christmas, an indication that people feel an evil and wish to combat against it.
Dear God, have mercy on your children and keep us safe in your embrace.
Bring us back to Our senses.
🙏🙏

Billy Fish

Re: Rising violence and demonic activity.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 08:19:46 AM »
Unfortunately, this is becoming the 'norm', for a weekend in Belfast. Appalling. The Courts need to deal firmly with this lawlessness. Very firmly.  >:D
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

tours

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 01:07:50 AM »
I happened to be in the Crumlin Rd 24 hour garage an hour ago, beside the Crumlin Road Jail.
I encourage anyone to park outside or go in, and simply observe late at night, to get an understanding of the serious depth to which society is falling.
A dark dark hole.
Off the at least 20 people within, I came to the conclusion at least 50% where on heavy drugs. 20% intoxicated with alcohol, and 30% sheepishly quiet and wanting to make a purchase and get out as quick as possible.
This a Monday night too....
Lots of cursing, loud voices, and people not caring much for their appearance.
Especially young women.
So so sad.
Its as if they have lost their souls, an emptiness, and a non care attitude to their health are well being.
Something like from a zombie movie.
So so sad.
There is a sickness in society.. and im not sure the Police or Stormont is in a position to cure it.
Its actually scary.
Its simply demonic, without God we are lost.

tours

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 01:18:22 PM »
Even some of our politicans are loosing it...
Dear Henry. Tut tut.
A female RUC woman too... 😱

https://www.facebook.com/115467001813429/posts/3222507237776041/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=Tj8ngfY7w5P8419l

JackM

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 01:02:07 PM »
I happened to be in the Crumlin Rd 24 hour garage an hour ago, beside the Crumlin Road Jail.
I encourage anyone to park outside or go in, and simply observe late at night, to get an understanding of the serious depth to which society is falling.
A dark dark hole.
Off the at least 20 people within, I came to the conclusion at least 50% where on heavy drugs. 20% intoxicated with alcohol, and 30% sheepishly quiet and wanting to make a purchase and get out as quick as possible.
Especially young women.
So so sad.
Its as if they have lost their souls, an emptiness, and a non care attitude to their health are well being.
So so sad.
There is a sickness in society.. and im not sure the Police or Stormont is in a position to cure it.
Its actually scary.

Probably why anyone with any sense, left Belfast years ago.  :)
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

Billy Fish

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 07:18:26 PM »
A dark dark hole.
Especially young women.
So so sad.
So so sad.
Its actually scary.

Don't think you need to go specifically to the Crumlin Road, to see such behaviour. Most of the Belfast ghetto areas are like that.  ::)
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

ldugan

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 10:51:59 PM »
A dark dark hole.
Especially young women.
So so sad.
So so sad.
Its actually scary.

In today's society you could be describing any road in most towns/cities worldwide.You say without God we are lost! Yet it was the non reaction of the men God that gave way to them being lost to Him. ANY Christian Church that wants to survive the current generation has their work cut out for themselves. Most only go to Church for Weddings, Christenings and Funerals. with the majority standing outside or others inside leaving for smoke breaks. None endearing to their birth Faith, to which they all proclaim to Honor and Protect.
We don't have to agree on anything to be kind to one another.

tours

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 01:20:43 AM »
I fear its not just Belfast.
I was talking to a guy from Eniskillen the other night. He said it was as bad down his neck of the woods. So much for the romantic ideal of down the country. 🙄
Drogeda and the decapitation of a 17yr old, and I'm sure English Cities as bad. Plain demonic activity. How cheap has life become.
I have relatives in the USA, who fore warned years ago, of Ireland becoming a similar drug invested cess pit.
I have some sympathy for the organisation called DAAD (Direct Action Against Drugs) from Our past.
They helped slow down the tsunami we are now living with.  

tours

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2020, 01:23:24 AM »
Don't think you need to go specifically to the Crumlin Road, to see such behaviour. Most of the Belfast ghetto areas are like that.  ::)
I see the same behaviour throughout the City. Some of the kids from the Malone Road, a more sophisticated thuggish behaviour. To be sure...
'Ghetto Area's' is such a pompous, degrading, heartless, snobbish term to use.
Everyone deserves opportunities in life.
An equal playimg field.

tours

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 01:30:47 AM »
In today's society you could be describing any road in most towns/cities worldwide.You say without God we are lost! Yet it was the non reaction of the men God that gave way to them being lost to Him. ANY Christian Church that wants to survive the current generation has their work cut out for themselves. Most only go to Church for Weddings, Christenings and Funerals. with the majority standing outside or others inside leaving for smoke breaks. None endearing to their birth Faith, to which they all proclaim to Honor and Protect.
Yet the moral teachings of Christianity, if embraced, give a road map away from the madness we see today.
Simply put, LOVE.
Which includes Loving yourself.
The alternative is jumping down a black hole into despair.
The Catholic Church as an institution, has alot to answer, with what has gone on before. Yet the message/Bible remains the same.... Unchanging and true.
So much to be gained from it. 😇

TS77

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 12:03:22 PM »
A dark dark hole.
Especially young women.
So so sad.
So so sad.
Its actually scary.
This is the same kind of lost world I see in and around London all the time - but the point is well made.

Billy Fish

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 07:36:45 PM »

Exactly.  O0
Support Soldier F

James James