Author Topic: Australia Day - How To Cook The Perfect Sausage  (Read 1354 times)

moorsy

Re: Australia Day - How To Cook The Perfect Sausage
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2020, 07:46:01 PM »
Well there is a fair difference there, Supermarket BBQ $5/Kg and Rob's $22/Kg. To be honest I would rather pay the extra even to throw on the barbie  :)

I always find these old country stores are a lot more expensive, especially if your looking for sweets or chocolate .But that price is a hell of a lot more.
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.

JohnKelly

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2020, 03:08:49 AM »
Well there is a fair difference there, Supermarket BBQ $5/Kg and Rob's $22/Kg. To be honest I would rather pay the extra even to throw on the barbie  :)

Fair enough, our local Woolies has a good meat section and their beef snags for the BBQ are as good as anywhere else.

https://www.woolworths.com.au/Shop/Browse/meat-seafood-deli/meat/burgers-sausages

Cheers

James James

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2020, 11:55:15 AM »
I was over in Australia in October. We drove up to Surfers Paradise and stayed overnight in different towns  on the way up and down. A beautiful Country. Great food as well. 1698 miles  we travelled (a couple of detours on the way)from Sydney to Surfers Paradise. I was asking my friends to check how big Northern Ireland was...97 miles I honestly couldn't believe it. I was a little taken aback. It was something I hadn't really thought about. We moan if we have to drive to Dublin lol...I was back home before those awful fires hit. It was really sad to see on TV. Hope you Aussies are all ok.

I was able to negotiate the airports and was very pleased with myself. Not bad for a old girl.

http://www.bcrobyn.com/2012/12/how-big-is-british-columbia/