Author Topic: New infectious Chinese illness case reported in Belfast hospital  (Read 3724 times)

syriana

Re: New infectious Chinese illness case reported in Belfast hospital
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2020, 01:55:13 PM »
The siege mentality may be kicking off, just back from Tescos and the only paracetamol based products left were a few of the branded (ie. expensive) ones, also the shelf for packets of surface wipes was empty, frozen food also seems to have taken an unusual hammering at the weekend.

I have been using the same portable anti bacterial hand wipes for years - for shopping trolleys, door handles and hotel remote controls.  I tried to reorder them online this morning but Amazon are out of stock.  I looked elsewhere and located the same product available at about five times the usual price.

Not to worry - I found a forgotten stash in my flight bag. Hustlers always manage to create a silver lining.  One manís calamity is another manís opportunity.
No answer is an answer.

Dub

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2020, 09:39:51 PM »
The experts tell us that a good hand wash with soap and  warm water worked into a good lather will kill the virus as it is a fat based virus and the soap will kill it.
Sing happy birthday twice will give you the right timing for the hand wash. Avoid rubbing your eyes, nose and mouth.
Keep safe,
               Dub.
If you don't read the papers,you are not informed.
When you do read the papers, you are misinformed.  ( Mark Twain. )

Billy Fish

Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Billy Fish

Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

James James

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2020, 03:56:45 PM »
2,740 people die of Mosquito bites every day.

Not in Belfast or anywhere else in the U.K. they don't,... and Malaria isn't the same as the Corona virus.

Billy Fish

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2020, 07:10:14 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-51870697

Seems poor wee Michelle got a kicking overnight, for not towing the Sinn Fein - IRA line. Lol  :D
Support Soldier F

fred g

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2020, 07:49:27 PM »
This is slightly of base but the virus is part of the problem swim Ireland qualifying trials this month  for world junior championship june /july have been cancelled some parents have booked in to premier inn in Dublin for the week .near the swimming centre for the trials but have  been told they have lost  their money. So profiteering in the south has begun already why not transfer the bookings to start of june

James James

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2020, 11:55:26 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-51868557

"Coronavirus:     Close NI schools,      urges Archbishop Eamon Martin"

"Archbishop Eamon Martin called for schools to be closed "in the very near future"

"The leader of the Catholic Church in Ireland has called on Stormont's education minister to consider closing all schools because of coronavirus."

"Archbishop Eamon Martin made the call in a letter to DUP Education Minister Peter Weir, which said:" ...

"We need to fight this virus together."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Schools, colleges and other public facilities in the Republic of Ireland have shut due to coronavirus."   ETCETERA,...

James James

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2020, 12:01:16 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-51874084

"Coronavirus: Why is the UK not shutting schools like other countries ?"     ETCETERA,...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"While Ireland, France and Denmark are among a host of northern European countries to shut schools, for the moment at least they remain open in the UK."

Jack The Kipper

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2020, 07:46:58 AM »
This is slightly of base but the virus is part of the problem swim Ireland qualifying trials this month  for world junior championship june /july have been cancelled some parents have booked in to premier inn in Dublin for the week .near the swimming centre for the trials but have  been told they have lost  their money. So profiteering in the south has begun already why not transfer the bookings to start of june

I think you are a bit of the mark, the swimming is cancelled but that has got nothing to do with the hotel, as far as they are concerned you booked a week to stay in their hotel for whatever reason, their hotel is still open and you cancelled your booking, so you are entitled to diddly squat. 
God Bless President Trump! God Bless Israel....and God Bless Big Rosie up our street!!!

James James

James James

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2020, 08:11:09 AM »
https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/coronavirus-pandemic-sees-kindhearted-communities-17916883

"Coronavirus pandemic sees kindhearted communities offer to help vulnerable and elderly"

Billy Fish

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2020, 07:59:51 PM »
https://www.portadowntimes.co.uk/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-sinn-feins-john-odowd-rebuked-dangerous-nonsense-ni-cases-covid-19-climb-45-2451387

The big lanky guy from Sinn Fein - IRA certainly didn't mince his words. Typical, I suppose and not at all surprising.
However, it was good to see he was rebuked by a Psychiatrist. Sums it up, I suppose.  :D
Support Soldier F

CMcG

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2020, 09:33:16 PM »

https://www.portadowntimes.co.uk/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-sinn-feins-john-odowd-rebuked-dangerous-nonsense-ni-cases-covid-19-climb-45-2451387

The big lanky guy from Sinn Fein - IRA certainly didn't mince his words. Typical, I suppose and not at all surprising.
However, it was good to see he was rebuked by a Psychiatrist. Sums it up, I suppose.  :D

O0 The old one way street yet again, utterly disgraceful.   

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

BLOOMFIELD

Global Warming is determined by the AlgoreRythmn used....

Someone said; "It is easier to deceive people, than convince them that they are deceived"