Author Topic: New infectious Chinese illness case reported in Belfast hospital  (Read 3713 times)

James James

Re: New infectious Chinese illness case reported in Belfast hospital
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 02:47:25 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-desperate-search-up-480-21418262

"Coronavirus: Desperate search for up to 480 Wuhan travellers 'lost' in Britain"

"Officials are trying to trace 480 travellers from the coronavirus-hit city of Wuhan who arrived in the UK nine days ago as the death toll from the outbreak rises to 361"

pete57

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 01:12:56 AM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-desperate-search-up-480-21418262

"Coronavirus: Desperate search for up to 480 Wuhan travellers 'lost' in Britain"

"Officials are trying to trace 480 travellers from the coronavirus-hit city of Wuhan who arrived in the UK nine days ago as the death toll from the outbreak rises to 361"

Dettol wipes from Tesco's   Problem solved ..

fionna_b

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 12:01:09 PM »
So we're not safe?

JackM

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2020, 12:57:04 PM »
I cannot understand why the authorities in the Free State didn't monitor / test people returning on a plane from Northern Italy, where there has been an outbreak ? Seems a bit daft, to me ?  ???
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

Billy Fish

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2020, 09:21:20 AM »
http://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2020/02/25/news/coronavirus-no-warnings-in-ni-against-travel-to-italy---despite-irish-government-advice-to-avoid-hotspots-1850963/

Truly amazing. The Free State government put out a warning to avoid 'hot spots', but astoundingly don't monitor or screen a plane returning from a 'hot spot' ? Sounds a bit Irish to me.  :o
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Billy Fish

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2020, 06:41:08 AM »
I cannot understand why the authorities in the Free State didn't monitor / test people returning on a plane from Northern Italy, where there has been an outbreak ? Seems a bit daft, to me ?  ???

Here is the first confirmed case in the Free State. I wonder if he was on the same flight as the confirmed woman ?   ::)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51693259
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Billy Fish

Support Soldier F

CMcG

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2020, 01:26:05 PM »
The siege mentality may be kicking off, just back from Tescos and the only paracetamol based products left were a few of the branded (ie. expensive) ones, also the shelf for packets of surface wipes was empty, frozen food also seems to have taken an unusual hammering at the weekend.

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.