Author Topic: Billy and Jim Rea  (Read 626 times)

Hilaryniblock

Billy and Jim Rea
« on: January 24, 2020, 06:08:17 PM »
hi hopefully someone can help looking for a Billy and Jim Rea who lived in Mount merrion Belfast their mother was a Jane "jean" mccourtney Rea and father Walter Rea he died from what I can tell when the boys were young  in 1955.

My husbands grandmother would have been their mothers cousin by her mother who was a Bertha mccourtney janes father Edward and Bertha were brother and sister. Would love to make contact with the family as doing the family tree and trying to get photos and stores together.

I've also found relatives in USA and would love to see if they have contact at all with them

Hils

Bud

Re: Billy and Jim Rea
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 04:36:48 PM »
jean rea rings a bell with me, I don't know if it was in my area or where my grandparents lived, where did they live?

Hilaryniblock

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 08:42:48 PM »
Hi there as far as I know mount Merrion would love to find them or their family to make contact

Bud

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 09:11:44 PM »
I know this could be a coincedience that we are talking about the same name, could be someone different, do you think she moved from mount merrion in 80's or 90's?

Hilaryniblock

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 09:13:28 PM »
She may of done her husband died in 19 55 Iíve tried on groni to try and trace them but nothing at all

Bud

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 12:06:53 PM »
was it the yellow pages or old phone books used to have peoples phone numbers and addresses in them? I wonder if there is a website where we could check, I asked my sister who definitely remembers a Jean Rea who lived in Woodlee Street who lived on her own.  Could be the same one

Hilaryniblock

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 03:44:50 PM »
Ah thankyou for this loved to find her sons if I can if they still alive.

Hils