Author Topic: Still seeking family of William J and Mary Martin, 70 Percy Street/Innisharn Ct  (Read 96 times)

marsaday

Hi
I posted back in Oct 2018 hoping to find any info on William J and Mary Martin. They are listed in the street directory as still in Percy street in 1960.
They were in Innisharn Court Newtownards in the 80s when they died.
Anyone remember them? Or have family that would? Did they have any kids?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

CMcG

Hello, just to add the following detail to your query, in case it helps trigger a response from a reader...

William John Martin (father recorded as Frederick George Martin an engineeer) married Mary Jones  (father recorded as David a moulder) in Agnes Street Methodist Church on 11 June 1927, his address was '135 Fortingale Street', hers was '50 Upper Townsend Street'...  :)

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

marsaday

Thanks so much CmcG!
 You have solved another piece of the puzzle. I wasn't sure of Mary's maiden name and I had a question mark over the name Jones and I was going through the marriages by a process of elimination looking for a father named Frederick George. I had to pay to look at each certificate so was trying to narrow it down. But now I know it's the correct one.
Small correction to my post - they lived in Inisharoan Court not Innisharn. Mary died in 1985 and William j in 1984