Author Topic: Wilson foster quinn  (Read 268 times)

rosie2

Wilson foster quinn
« on: March 14, 2020, 09:42:39 PM »
Hi Geraldine,  I am the grand daughter of wilson and rebecca quinn, and niece of ruby.  They lived at 73 Ainsworth Avenue and rebecca and ruby only lived at Edmond street a very short time.  I could fill in the history blanks of this family. I would also love to hear more of your grandfather and my great uncle.

Valkerr posted re Mary and william rainey, their children rebecca, joseph and james. They too are my grand mother and great uncles. I have a photograph of mary rainey and ones of joseph.

This is my first time posting but I follow the  chat on the forum and especially enjoy the old photographs and history thread.

Geraldine1234

Re: Wilson foster quinn
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 11:10:41 PM »
Hi Rosie. What a lovely surprise. I have been trying to trace the family tree and wouldn't have got anywhere without the help of the forum to be honest. My grandfather William James  died before I was born. My dad never really discussed his childhood in any detail and I was shocked to find out how many Quinn siblings there were and they originally came from Co.Tyrone. We lived in Mayo Street from 1958 until about 1974 when we moved to the Woodvale Road. There are a few threads you may find interesting Quinn/Beckett for one.
Geraldine

Geraldine1234

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 01:09:49 PM »
Hi Rosie2
I have sent you a wee pm. Hopefully you will receive it ok. If not, perhaps you could place a post on the geneology board where I could pick it up.
Regards
Geraldine

rosie2

Wilson foster quinn
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 09:55:30 PM »
Hi Geraldine, got your message. Yes quite a few photos. No he never spoke about his family, like you I am finding out about the family now. I thought there were only ten children in the family. Could you send me a contact number and I will phone you for a good chat. I tried to send you a PM  but did not know how to do it. Look forward to your next posting.  Really excited about comparing our notes.

jillyfred

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »
Rosie you have to make around 6 posts before you can send P..M.`s.

Also,you should be posting on the Genealogy Thread and not this one.
You will receive assistance there but not on this Thread.

Good luck in your quest.

jilly