Author Topic: Shore Road Area 1970's - Did you grow up or live around the Shore Road in 70's?  (Read 196 times)

ConnallMcStravick

If so, I hope you can help me with my research.

I'm searching for anyone who would know information or could point me in the right direction. I need to find out if there was a circus on (or around) the Shore Road in November of 1974. Anything from a community run circus-like event to an actual circus. I'm aware of the Grove Theatre Christmas circus but that's not what I'm looking for. Any help from older residents that remember anything like this would be great.[/size]

I appreciate any help given.Thanks!

MargaretS

If so, I hope you can help me with my research.

I'm searching for anyone who would know information or could point me in the right direction. I need to find out if there was a circus on (or around) the Shore Road in November of 1974. Anything from a community run circus-like event to an actual circus. I'm aware of the Grove Theatre Christmas circus but that's not what I'm looking for. Any help from older residents that remember anything like this would be great.[/size]

I appreciate any help given.Thanks!

That carnival  i was on about in  middle to late 1960s was around Hanna street off York street
near st Paul's church so there must be someone on the forum who lived around those streets at that time
Should be able to tell you the name of it.     Good luck

The crimes of the B specials the R U C the U D R and the British ARMY should never be forgotten   justice for all
no matter how long it takes

allymac

That carnival  i was on about in  middle to late 1960s was around Hanna street off York street
near st Paul's church so there must be someone on the forum who lived around those streets at that time
Should be able to tell you the name of it.     Good luck
That's not the Shore Road though,is it. ???
Support all our servicemen and women either at home or abroad.

Monkey Nuts

Connall, bit of a long shot but Fossets circus did a lot

of touring around the North of Ire. even through and were

often in Belfast. Problem is I don't know were there would have

been any space for them in that immediate ares.

https://www.fossettscircus.com/