Author Topic: Mike Nesbitt  (Read 2766 times)

Orior

Re: Mike Nesbitt
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2020, 04:46:33 PM »
So,did he not?Did he resign for nothing?This must be a first for you anyway....trying to defend a Unionist,even a half baked one.

I'm ignoring your slur.

I don't think he broke a rule. Maybe bent it, by visiting his partner. And if they showered before and after then.... lucky him. As I said earlier, he resigned to avoid the mob.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Bigali

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2020, 05:06:37 PM »
I'm ignoring your slur.

I don't think he broke a rule. Maybe bent it, by visiting his partner. And if they showered before and after then.... lucky him. As I said earlier, he resigned to avoid the mob.

I can to a certain degree see your point but as has already been pointed out , as a figure in the public eye he should have known that he would most likely be spotted and I do think what he did was wrong but we all make mistakes and he is paying the price for his now.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

Number26

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2020, 06:58:50 PM »
So would you be happy if the whole population of Northern Ireland bent the rule.

Orior

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2020, 07:12:40 PM »
So would you be happy if the whole population of Northern Ireland bent the rule.

I didn't say I was happy he bent the rule.

Realistically, the rules are adhered to in different degrees by people. Some live by them, others take a more relaxed attitude. 

I'd say about 5-7% of the population completely ignore the rules.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

GEMMA

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2020, 07:28:43 PM »
I met Mike some 20 odd years ago in a city centre pub, before he entered politics, very nice bloke. Little did i know then that he would turn out to be such a monster, literally Hitler >:(. I am absolutely disgusted that he got in to his car (presume he did,t walk ) and went to visit his sweetheart. I am truly shocked and disappointed at some of the comments on this thread, as disappointed with a generation that have been cowered and so easily led by a government led by a spineless gutless streak of urine buffoon just at a time when we need leadership. I won,t make any friends from this post but then i don,t care, i never did. Welcome to the future folks , welcome to communist China.
Mandatory government APP that tracks your every movement - f,cough
Mandatory vaccine - f,cough
imprisonment in your own home - f,cough
I was born free, i live free and i will f,n well die free!.

GEMMA

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2020, 07:52:51 PM »
I rest my case, and this is the idiot who has been wrong on everything his entire career.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/05/exclusive-government-scientist-neil-ferguson-resigns-breaking/

Number26

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2020, 08:00:41 PM »
Orior,the whole point is we waited and argued for 3years for our politicians to take their seats at stormont so we could get so form of normality,politicians were elected by ourselves to represent us and to act for our well being,unfortunately a few of them have fell below the standard we hope and would like them to maintain,but if people that post on here can live with that then heyho,it will come down to the voting public.

allymac

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2020, 08:20:17 PM »
I'm ignoring your slur. I don't think he broke a rule. Maybe bent it, by visiting his partner. And if they showered before and after then.... lucky him. As I said earlier, he resigned to avoid the mob.
Support all our servicemen and women either at home or abroad.

GEMMA

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2020, 09:45:56 PM »

tours

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2020, 10:04:30 PM »
I didn't say I was happy he bent the rule.

Realistically, the rules are adhered to in different degrees by people. Some live by them, others take a more relaxed attitude. 

I'd say about 5-7% of the population completely ignore the rules.
I was on the Westlink tonight at 8pm.
Hundreds of cars.
5-7% seems far too little.

tours

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2020, 10:17:43 PM »
I met Mike some 20 odd years ago in a city centre pub, before he entered politics, very nice bloke. Little did i know then that he would turn out to be such a monster, literally Hitler >:D . I am absolutely disgusted that he got in to his car (presume he did,t walk ) and went to visit his sweetheart. I am truly shocked and disappointed at some of the comments on this thread, as disappointed with a generation that have been cowered and so easily led by a government led by a spineless gutless streak of urine buffoon just at a time when we need leadership. I won,t make any friends from this post but then i don,t care, i never did. Welcome to the future folks , welcome to communist China.
You must like Mikes free spirit then??
I feel sorry for Linda, she give up everthing for him. You could tell she was besotted with him.
Lesson. Keep Gods promises in your wedding vows, and all should be good.
Don't treat your marriage like discarding a piece of furniture down the tip.
Ps: Watch you don't bust a blood vessel, Gemma.

Spudz

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2020, 01:58:13 AM »
So, the balls rules the brain

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2020, 02:28:44 AM »
I met Mike some 20 odd years ago in a city centre pub, before he entered politics, very nice bloke. Little did i know then that he would turn out to be such a monster, literally Hitler >:D . I am absolutely disgusted that he got in to his car (presume he did,t walk ) and went to visit his sweetheart. I am truly shocked and disappointed at some of the comments on this thread, as disappointed with a generation that have been cowered and so easily led by a government led by a spineless gutless streak of urine buffoon just at a time when we need leadership. I won,t make any friends from this post but then i don,t care, i never did. Welcome to the future folks , welcome to communist China.

I agree ---  NO SURRENDER     O0 O0
TRUTH, is in the eyes of the beholder, but it's a pity that some have Cataracts

Billy Fish

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2020, 05:43:41 AM »
I rest my case, and this is the idiot who has been wrong on everything his entire career.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/05/exclusive-government-scientist-neil-ferguson-resigns-breaking/

Another one who's not good at taking his own advice. Oh, the irony of it all.   :D
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Bigali

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2020, 08:27:57 AM »
As Iíve said previously I think what Mike Nesbitt did was wrong but the article in this morningís Belfast Telegraph allegedly showing a photograph of his car parked outside a property in Portballintrae is just wrong , to me it just smacks of someone deliberately being out to get him and that they either knew he was going to be there or spotted him by chance and snapped a photo. I canít see the Telegraph dispatching someone to PBT just to take a photo of a car so to my mind the whole furore was brought about by someone acting with malicious intent.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .