Author Topic: Luciferian Black Lamp Posts (Information needed)  (Read 493 times)

casanova80

Luciferian Black Lamp Posts (Information needed)
« on: July 18, 2020, 11:26:19 AM »
first and foremost, I would like to thank democractic belfast forum admins for "removing" my posts, very democratic.
Today I would like to ask you History lovers about these Luciferian black lamp posts of Kings Bridge/Brian Boru(?) and (modified version so they wont be recognised) around the city hall, also the very well known goat heads of Luciferian Ormeau park, what do they mean, what is the history related, who asked for such dark and occult imagery, and why, in the first place they were put there? You all do know the city you were born in am I right? Admin, go ahead and delete it, you'll just prove your mentality, I am asking a simple question.

Dargan

Re: Luciferian Black Lamp Posts (Information needed)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 10:52:44 PM »
I don't know what I'm seeing here, but maybe it's artistic people expressing themselves in what's tantamount to spells in motion. Aleister Crowley would be proud. I like them. There's definitely hope out there, the entire matter gives me a good feeling. Don't knock them, just maybe on a dark, moonless night the ground might open up nearby and swallow a parcel of bigots and morons. Let's face it, the sign of the cross everywhere doesn't seem to thwart anything bad. It's time other symobology had a go - if only in the name of progress and the forward march of mankind to the correct sort of spirituality. That nine-pronged octopus-looking thing supporting a kind of fleur-de- lys on an anvil is very interesting. I wonder how many reefers it took to come up with that? It reminds me of Thomas De Quincy's "Confessions of an Opium Eater."
And so it goes: "yours sincerely, Holden McGroyne."

casanova80

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 07:54:12 PM »
this is no attempt of idiotic witch-hunt mate, I know exactly what they mean I just want to know the collective view on it because the imagry is not even "a-like" its quite neat in detail yet one of the darkest ive seen, the bridge was named to Brian Boru recently somehow that sign taken down again, theres def some acknowledgmnt about althou I am convinced not all can be spoken, the methody also blows my mind. its too dark, thats all i am saying. i will continue to live in "pretend", thanks for taking time x

Dargan

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 09:26:56 AM »
Hallo again Casanova. I'm quite interested in what you are saying and wish to do nothing other than find out precisely what your concerns are here. I'm not in the least aware of what the imagery stands for or means, and would like to be enlightened by you. When you say it is "too dark," can you explain what you mean by that? Then, I will apply to the matter with the most impartial thoughts I can muster, to try to help you sort the matter out. Regards, Dargan.

Dargan

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 09:50:17 AM »
Casanova, just to further clarify my thoughts here. I would deem it an honour to get the opportunity to talk about occult symbology spilling onto the streets of Belfast if this indeed is what's occurring. I'm certain that the moderators will not delete yours, or my posts, here, for what reason would they have other than sectarianism entering our talk? And I'm certain that neither you nor I have any interest in viewing this matter through the jaundiced prism of sectarianism. It is so rare these days to get a genuine conversation anywhere as people are generally far too false, up their own posteriors or too egomaniacal to acknowledge truisms on any level. So here I am: a blank mind ready to listen and offer thoughts- for what they might be worth.

Please view none of what I say as a criticism of yourself, for it is not intended like that.

For an opening shot I'd just like to say this to you: I've noticed in life that trends circulate and return in more or less the same guise with a few different details thrown in for good measure. Maybe there's nothing new under the sun? I don't know whether you'll be old enough to remember this, but years ago people believed that certain symbology on boxes of AERIAL washing-powder meant that that company were worshipers of Satan. As far as I'm aware (please anyone who is going to cut and paste articles, it KILLS discussion) that company never took anyone to court over the allegation, so I have no idea if it was an unfounded suspicion. But if it was real enough, what right would people have to prevent any company in having their spiritual allegiance to what some may view as a "dark force" on their boxes?

Could it be the case that someone at the council in Belfast is a Satan-worshiper and has enough clout around the marble halls of that "illustrious" establishment to have iron-work designed as per their own beliefs?  Regards.

casanova80

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 10:30:36 AM »
no it represents something very unique. It represents that your "higher-ops" consider themselves as blood-line of the fallens, entry into Human DNA (DANES) As you can see theres a womb there, and an entry to that womb. I believe the baphometh image is to do with BAAL-FAST meaning feast-of-baal. Modern Gaelic lang is a sham language, the meaning of the words have been altered to cover up facts. I am Hebrew Mesapotamian Gaelic as well so thats how I know.  What we have seen on the June 2nd in Ormeau Park.. I wish none of you experience that. Wake up folks..

casanova80

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 10:32:00 AM »
Black mountain and radiating technologies also a part of this, reality

Dargan

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 11:13:03 AM »
Right: This is just great. "Hebrew Mesopatamian Gaelic." That's a bit above my head. But it seems to mean that you believe in the Christian concept of fallen angles and also that persons of higher echelons than we, the common people in life, believe themselves to be the direct descendants of these fallen angles who, as far as I can see, occur as characters in the occultist work known as the Bible, imported here from the Middle East some time ago by a set of cranks who wanted to dominate and subjugate people back then for their own ends. And it worked! Granted, they were good at what they did, their bully boys pressing the buttons of people's fear, sanctimony, herd mentality and the likes to divide and conquer. There's certainly more than one way to skin a cat.

So is it the case that these Middle Eastern occultists in the higher echelons of society now are going one step further, and selecting one of their old characters to try once again to use to subjugate people, coming at it from a slightly different angle this time, so to speak, now that they believe that people are not drifting but running away from the version of it all which was brought in the first place? A bit like placing your allegiance one week in Captain Mainwaring and then changing it to Hodges?
 Nothing new under the sun. It just takes people to examine it all with a cool head and I urge you to do the same. For those with autonomous characters will be able to saunter past the lamp-posts with equanimity in the same way as they sauntered past crosses, statues of forbidding-looking men and women commonly referred to as "Saints," and all those other blow-ins from the desert supposed to strike fear into hearts.

How about this for a new maxim:

Trust ye that the people who can think will think, and that the vast majority who cannot think will lead mostly tidy lives under god, lucifer, or any other number of absurd characters from the occult work known as the Bible.

Don't worry about this Casanova. The bigger picture has to be that it's just another challenge for the thinkers of this world. And it isn't too challenging for them. Your fellow Belfastian thinkers will see through it all. The non-thinkers will have to choose from 2 cheeks of the same arm-hole: god or lucifer. (We're not allowed to swear on here, more's the pity). Regards, Dargan.

Dargan

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 11:33:57 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdF4hBfQiE
Here, have a listen to this Casanova, it has most of the answers to life.

casanova80

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2020, 08:05:23 PM »
Thx! I could use a Dylan treat, I'm about to.. You know what? I didnt know that the dragons ran on gasoline.. and flowers.. smelled this awkward. It must be Dylanlessness, perhaps x. again tnx for your time!

Joe 90

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2020, 08:06:08 PM »
I have a suggestion: Set all this to music and then present it as "David Icke the Musical:
What? Not surreal enough? You must be joking!

casanova80

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2020, 08:19:42 PM »
bye

Dargan

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2020, 09:18:44 PM »
Thx! I could use a Dylan treat, I'm about to.. You know what? I didnt know that the dragons ran on gasoline.. and flowers.. smelled this awkward. It must be Dylanlessness, perhaps x. again tnx for your time!
Look after yourself man. Life's generally a lot of shog dite but at least you're keeping interested in it. You're observing things inside your own environment that people would walk past and not even notice because the next costa foggin' coffee is more important to them, or an "arm" wax. Through the murk there's plenty to be interested in and that will keep you going. All the best. xx