Author Topic: Just Found this Forum!  (Read 1787 times)

poguesman

Just Found this Forum!
« on: February 28, 2008, 04:16:06 PM »
Whadabout yis all!
Last night for dinner I had a wee fry with my home made Potato Bread and my wife (not from Belfast) made the comment 'that now you have been making Soda Bread & Potato Bread you have to find out how
to make Pasties!' So I searched on Yahoo UK and was led to this forum. Was great to browse around and have a wee geck at a lot of the stuff on this great site. Did find some info from BAM and will try his recipe shortly. Meantime hello to everyone and you now have another exile for your membership!  :)

Kathleen2

Re: Just Found this Forum!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 04:35:41 PM »
Hello poguesman. A good Ulster fry is hard to beat. I think I would have to have that for my last meal O0
" Tell them for their tomorrow, we gave our today"
A World War 1 soldier.

In memory of my grandfather, James McGimpsey. 9th Royal Scots.

Jeannie

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 04:44:40 PM »
Hi poguesman
Welcome to the forum, I am sure u will enjoy the craic. :)

Belle Fast

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 01:05:26 AM »
Welcome poguesman  O0

MOONDOG

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 10:55:40 PM »
Welcome poguesman  O0
           I ENJOYED MY STAY  IN     W.A                                                                                                                                                                                                      MOONDOG               

Belle Fast

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 02:08:29 AM »
Glad to hear you had a good time the weather wasn't too bad for you Moondog O0 this week is great, a bit cold in the morning but lovely sunshine all weekend :)

MOONDOG

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 02:15:48 AM »
Glad to hear you had a good time the weather wasn't too bad for you Moondog O0 this week is great, a bit cold in the morning but lovely sunshine all weekend :)
                  HOPE YER  GET  TOGATHER  GOES  WELL  .BEEN   TOLD WORLD  WIDE CELTIC  SUPPORTS CONVENTION  IN  PERTH  NEXT  YEAR.

sj

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 11:28:40 PM »
Whadabout yis all!
Last night for dinner I had a wee fry with my home made Potato Bread and my wife (not from Belfast) made the comment 'that now you have been making Soda Bread & Potato Bread you have to find out how
to make Pasties!' So I searched on Yahoo UK and was led to this forum. Was great to browse around and have a wee geck at a lot of the stuff on this great site. Did find some info from BAM and will try his recipe shortly. Meantime hello to everyone and you now have another exile for your membership!  :)

Hello Pogesman,

I am remiss in not replying to you earlier/
I went to see Sean Mc Cauley a couple of weeks ago and he sends his regards.
I am sure that I remember you at primary school but not at High School. .memory is a funny thing.
Regards
Sam
I'm patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it ...

sj

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 11:31:35 PM »
                  HOPE YER  GET  TOGATHER  GOES  WELL  .BEEN   TOLD WORLD  WIDE CELTIC  SUPPORTS CONVENTION  IN  PERTH  NEXT  YEAR.

Hello Moondog.

Haven't spoken to you for a while.  How are you.  Our get together in Perth was good and I even passed Rockingham.   I would find it difficult to live there...too many vineyards O0
Where are you going for hols.
I'm patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it ...