Author Topic: QUB questionnaire - North Belfast University Regeneration PARTICIPANTS NEEDED!  (Read 331 times)

wattr96

Hi All,

I hope you are keeping safe and well during this unprecedented times. My name is Ryan and I am currently completing my thesis for my master's in city planning and design and have selected the topic of university led regeneration and studentification in a post conflict city looking at how neoliberal developments are producing cultural and knowledge economies through large institutions that may not reflect the historic and social aspirations of inner city communities.My research wants to highlight gaps in research knowledge surrounding sociably equitable planning, class divisions and top-down developments.
I am just looking to know, if you could do me a massive favour which will help contribute to my study. unfortunately with COVID restriction i am unable to get out and conduct public questionnaires so instead i was wondering if anyone could help distribute and complete a online questionnaire i produced in their spare time with a cup of tea or coffee, it is mixed with open and closed question looking honest responses to hopefully highlight the lived reality of current developments in the area and should only take 5 minutes, i would be looking respondents who are regarded as residents, students and workers to North Belfast, but any contribution is valuable and responses remains anonymous.
Please copy the link for the questionnaire below into your browser on any device:

forms.gle/4R2V2aDBBoLqBRZ19

James James

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6G9jsSUmRsh0HX-4Ydr8lliKQOCG2rVIuaV7n1LwHQf324Q/closedform

"Msc City Planning and Design - Thesis Questionnaire"

"The form Msc City Planning and Design - Thesis Questionnaire is no longer accepting responses."

"Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake."