Author Topic: Whiteabbey  (Read 315 times)

P. CURRAN

Whiteabbey
« on: September 07, 2020, 10:57:59 AM »
Hello all. I'm new to this and I'm  finding it to be not user friendly. But it must be just me as there are lots of users doing ok.  Anyway I'm just trying to find any OLD pictures of Whiteabbey Valley of death/jack pad /bridge. I can find only modern pics of the viaducts.  I know Leaky posted a pic before but it is no longer available. Stickleback tells me someone named James could help but cant find him on this. Thanks

Roadracer

Re: Whiteabbey
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 08:55:10 PM »
If you have access to facebook there is a Whiteabbey site with those photo's on it, P. Curran is a name I'm familiar with. I have some on my computer but this site is hard to post them on.

P. CURRAN

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 10:25:13 AM »
Thanks  Roadracer.  I  have looked at facebook pages - I grew up in Whiteabbey/Whiteabbey Residents and Whiteabbey by the sea  but i cant find what im looking for. The pics posted are all too recent.  P. Curran ias just my name for this site. I am from and live in Whiteabbey as did my mother. Still have Uncles and Aunts living in the area. I have been reading your posts and Leaky's posts to them.  They enjoy them and have their own stories (they are aged early 70 's to late 70's)   they themselves have sone good pics but not what im in  search of.
It is  a shame it's difficult to put photos up here. But i am finding the whole site hard to navigate tbh.

P.

Roadracer

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 02:48:54 PM »
PM sent.

P. CURRAN

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 06:33:51 PM »
Pm you back. I think!!
P