Author Topic: Looking for a friend  (Read 949 times)

Mamalou

Looking for a friend
« on: October 23, 2020, 05:18:18 PM »
Hi, my names louise, and I'm looking for a ciaran Cunningham, originally from the turf lodge area, living now in Canada, possibly Vancouver, a painter and decorator by trade. He is a friend of my brother Jim, who has lost his contact details. He would love to get back in touch with him. Any help greatly appreciated Thankyou

stickleback

Re: Looking for a friend
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 09:07:29 PM »
Hi, my names louise, and I'm looking for a ciaran Cunningham, originally from the turf lodge area, living now in Canada, possibly Vancouver, a painter and decorator by trade. He is a friend of my brother Jim, who has lost his contact details. He would love to get back in touch with him. Any help greatly appreciated Thankyou

How did you find out he's in Canada, possibly Vancouver now ? How comes you are so keen to find him and not your brother, who could presumably have posted the same question ?

Aside from my suspicions, and without wishing to cast aspersions on you, sometimes people go off the radar for a reason. ( like simply not wanting any further contact ).

I might suggest you post your contact details if he wants to contact you.

I suppose pm would suffice.

Mamalou

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 06:49:08 PM »
My brother has had a massive stroke. Hes unable to post this himself. He was friends with him when he lived in London. He had his contact details but now has lost them. Ciaran went out of his way to make contact with him when he was in hospital. Nothing suspicious, nothing sinister, just my brother wanting to catch up with a mate.

stickleback

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 03:39:36 PM »
My brother has had a massive stroke. Hes unable to post this himself. He was friends with him when he lived in London. He had his contact details but now has lost them. Ciaran went out of his way to make contact with him when he was in hospital. Nothing suspicious, nothing sinister, just my brother wanting to catch up with a mate.

Good to clear that up, Mamalou. Hopefully, if someone who knows Ciaran reads it they will contact Ciaran and let him know. It would, as I'm sure you'll acknowledge, be a mistake for someone to just give out contact details willy-nilly without first checking if it was okay to do so.

Kim-jung-ill

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 04:19:24 PM »
Good luck Mamalou hope you are successful in your quest, sorry to hear about your brothers troubles. All the best and stay safe.
DEFUND THE BBC !!!

Mamalou

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 10:24:36 PM »
Hi Paula, I cant seem to reply to your messages, but I've read both. Ive left a message on the Canadian forum, so hopefully ciaran sees it. Thankyou for your help x

jillyfred

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 11:02:48 AM »
I hope you have success Mamalou in finding Ciaran and may God Bless your brother.

jilly

Mamalou

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 06:27:45 PM »
Hi Paula,  thanks for getting back to me. His name is jim buttone, he lives in Wales now. He met ciaran but, when he was living in London, I think it was a pub Jim used to work in. Thankyou so much for the help you've been giving me. I know he appreciates it xx

Paula mc

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2020, 03:37:37 PM »
Hi louise

My daughter seÓna got in touch with Kieran Cunningham on Facebook
Regarding your brother Jim

Paula

cutser

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2020, 06:06:53 PM »
Well she found me LOT, with the help form Paula Mc cleave, Hey Paula Thx Luv hope all is well!Not In Vancouver but in Toronto.Suspicions of the radar , Nah ill be glad to reconnect with my oul Mate Jim, Looking forward to the chats 

Paula mc

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2020, 08:23:40 PM »
Hi Cutser

Brillent glad I could help a good friend and neighbour thanks for replying to my daughter seÓna on Facebook.

All the best
Paula.