Author Topic: Valerie Hutchison  (Read 567 times)

susanlilian

Valerie Hutchison
« on: October 30, 2020, 06:37:32 AM »
Does anyone know a Valerie Elizabeth Hutchison In 1958 she lived at 10 Brenda Terrace, Hannahstown, Lisburn. Sha was a Childrenís nurse born in London.  She is my first cousin. 🤞

Solo 1

Re: Valerie Hutchison
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 11:20:27 AM »
If anyone has any information however small it may help me find out what happened to my birth mother who I believe was sent to Belfast to give birth. She may have stayed for a while at Brendarragh terrace as this address is on my birth certificate. Valerie was we know in the Mater dei hostel on the Antrim road and gave birth at the Jubilee maternity hospital.
Many of you good people have tried to help but just to let you know Iím still searching🤞

gray_marian

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 05:53:27 PM »
If anyone has any information however small it may help me find out what happened to my birth mother who I believe was sent to Belfast to give birth. She may have stayed for a while at Brendarragh terrace as this address is on my birth certificate. Valerie was we know in the Mater dei hostel on the Antrim road and gave birth at the Jubilee maternity hospital.
Many of you good people have tried to help but just to let you know Iím still searching🤞

Hello Solo, Looking at your tree and several others on Ancestry you have a ? Douglas as a possible spouse.
The one I found is called Maurice and the couple where married in Gateshead could this be them:

Name: Valerie E Hutchison
Spouse: Maurice Douglas
Marriage: 04/1960 (Apr 1960) Gateshead Durham United Kingdom

Also your 2xgt?,grandfather Charles Francis Hutchison had a book published around 1920. 'Twas produced again around 2005 but at an extortionate price:

''The Pen-Pictures of Modern Africans and African Celebrities ...The Pen Pictures of Modern Africans and African Celebrities by Charles Francis Hutchison'': A Collective Biography of Elite Society in the Gold Coast Colony. You'll have to google as links won't transfer.

Solo 1

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 07:25:25 PM »
Hello gray Marian!
Looking at the names on the cert. it did not appear to be the right person married in Gateshead. Yes I have a copy of the book, thank you any help in trying to find my birth mother is appreciated.