Author Topic: Ma Copley  (Read 527 times)

Caroline81cc

Ma Copley
« on: December 06, 2020, 10:43:17 PM »
Hi im doing family research and i was just wondering can anyone help me with details on ma copley....im on an ancestry site i was able to trace somethings but wondering if anyone knows more about her other than boxing?

Thanks

Bread Basket

Re: Ma Copley
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 08:42:03 PM »

What I can tell you is that although she was tough she was also a kind hearted lady.
Will post some stuff on here tomorrow.
My grandfather and her knew each other very well.

Bread Basket

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 08:43:40 PM »
Also worth looking at.  if you go to the top of the page, right hand side you will see a Search box
Type in MaCopley and you will get some info there, mainly on boxing though.

Bread Basket

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 08:45:06 PM »

Caroline81cc

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2020, 08:58:14 PM »
Thank you so much!! I will have a look into this but would like to find out more of her family background..so anything helps me

Thanks!!

Bread Basket

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 05:57:22 PM »
Thank you so much!! I will have a look into this but would like to find out more of her family background..so anything helps me

Thanks!!
Hi Caroline,
May I ask the reason for researching Clara Copley with the emphasis on the family?

Caroline81cc

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2020, 07:10:35 PM »
I did an ancestry  dna test, and it was so random what came back and i decided i wanted to try build my family tree..my mum actually told me of ma copley, i dont have contact with my dad and he is on her side of the family..so now im intrigued..i did find stuff on ancestry dna site itself but just a small bit..i have tried to look up circus, also fun fairs for belfast but nothing came up, i kinda wanted to try trace back through the years

Bread Basket

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2020, 07:13:12 PM »
I did an ancestry  dna test, and it was so random what came back and i decided i wanted to try build my family tree..my mum actually told me of ma copley, i dont have contact with my dad and he is on her side of the family..so now im intrigued..i did find stuff on ancestry dna site itself but just a small bit..i have tried to look up circus, also fun fairs for belfast but nothing came up, i kinda wanted to try trace back through the years

Hi Caroline,
Iíll send you a PM

Caroline81cc

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2020, 07:13:50 PM »
No problem :)