Author Topic: What do you think ?  (Read 1846 times)

BLOOMFIELD

What do you think ?
« on: December 28, 2020, 09:30:10 PM »

A comment on the Internet.

Such measures as mask wearing may be appropriate for those with co-morbidities, since we know they are the ones most susceptible to covid.  The co-morbidities most responsible for the furtherance of this pandemic are as follows: gullibility; compliance as a value in itself; lack of critical thinking; unpracticed at thinking for yourself; excessive ignorance; blind belief in health “authorities”; divided (and conquered); blind belief in government “authorities”; listening to celebrities opine on covidy matters; being swayed by platitudes like “we’re all in this together”; purchasing printed signs of platitudes for home display; obsessive virtue signaling; politicization of therapies; passive acceptance of state programming; distraction by contrived, fake news stories; brainwashed; belief that a vaccine will save you and bring back the way things were; not that big on the whole “human rights” thing; obsessive desire to “fit in”; fear of self reliance; just fear; not realizing you didn’t consent to any of this; caving in to social pressure; wanting to appear smart and informed by “the science”; over-compensation to avoid any appearance of being a “conspiracy theorist”; belief that all maladies are treatable by drugs; allowing any form of mainstream news media in your home for reasons other than to: a). see through it, b). know what your enemy is thinking, or c). be disgusted; overly willing to stay locked down; buying excessive designer masks to coordinate with your outfits as tacit acceptance of the “new normal”; good at following orders; and if this makes sense to you: “alone, together.”
While most co-morbidities are treatable with a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition, some of these are going to require more than simply getting your vitamin D levels into the optimum range.

CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTOS.

european covid-19
[

italy covid-19
[

austria covid-19
The President is not draining the swamp, he’s pardoning it.

I’m beginning to think trump is selling pardons

Orior

Re: What do you think ?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 11:07:19 PM »
Masks are not intended to be the sole solution, rather one of a cocktail of measures.

Masks will not eradicate covid, and will not prevent someone from catching covid but they will slow the spread down.

Why do you not want to wear a mask? What harm does a mask do?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

gray_marian

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 01:20:14 PM »
Blooms, you ask what do I think, then proceed to offer insulting claptrap from an unknown source from the internet.  ::) Another member responds.... you don't reply!

Your objective I presume is to yet again indoctrinate with your perception of rightousness. Give me some credit please. If I wish to make an informed choice for myself [which I already have] I certainly do not need a disparate view foisted upon me from a unidentified nut job, I seriously think my friend you are in need of a long refreshing walk to clear the cobwebs....Mind the mask :)

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 08:03:40 PM »
Blooms, you ask what do I think, then proceed to offer insulting claptrap from an unknown source from the internet.  ::) Another member responds.... you don't reply!

Your objective I presume is to yet again indoctrinate with your perception of rightousness. Give me some credit please. If I wish to make an informed choice for myself [which I already have] I certainly do not need a disparate view foisted upon me from a unidentified nut job, I seriously think my friend you are in need of a long refreshing walk to clear the cobwebs....Mind the mask :)

If my POSTS, now appear to continually get your knickers in a twist :  STOP READING MY POSTS   ;)

gray_marian

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 01:25:27 AM »
  STOP READING MY POSTS   ;)

'Tis a pity, as I have enjoyed your pre Trump/covid posts but on reflection I think I must.  :(

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2020, 02:06:44 AM »
'Tis a pity, as I have enjoyed your pre Trump/covid posts but on reflection I think I must.  :(
  Bye bye   :spiteful:

sapper

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 06:18:30 AM »
 can't fix stupid

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 06:25:40 AM »

Kim-jung-ill

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2020, 06:31:09 AM »
Welcome to the sunny side of the street, glad to have you with us.🙋🌅
DEFUND THE BBC !!!

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2020, 07:20:22 AM »
Welcome to the sunny side of the street, glad to have you with us.🙋🌅

I'd rather live , on the shady side of the STREET : I'm fair minded, and tend to Tan easily , and I don't want to be accused of
 " Cultural Appropriation "   ::)

Dargan

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2020, 08:51:38 AM »
Take a large teaspoon of black treacle daily to build immunities all over the body for all sorts of things. Take cider vinegar, about 3 tablespoons a day, and get a jar of half-decent honey and substitue this for sugar in tea, but bear in mind all of these honies are seriously adulterated with cane sugar, so get a good one. Otherwise get back to old herbal books to observe what nutrients are to be had from the waysides and fields. I'd fall short of taking herbs when the Moon's at a certain angle or Saturn's in conjunction with Neptune, but there might be something in it if the likes of the very humane Culpeper was apt to encourage total adherence to the work of earlier herbalists. I say these things as an aside to the main gist of the thread because I feel them to be a positive approach to health and well-being.   :hi:
If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, then "good" isn't.

Dargan

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2020, 09:02:09 AM »
I forgot to mention MAGNESIUM. It's a bit like taking horse tablets but I reckon it's worthwhile.  :hi:

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2020, 09:33:54 AM »
Take a large teaspoon of black treacle daily to build immunities all over the body for all sorts of things. Take cider vinegar, about 3 tablespoons a day, and get a jar of half-decent honey and substitue this for sugar in tea, but bear in mind all of these honies are seriously adulterated with cane sugar, so get a good one. Otherwise get back to old herbal books to observe what nutrients are to be had from the waysides and fields. I'd fall short of taking herbs when the Moon's at a certain angle or Saturn's in conjunction with Neptune, but there might be something in it if the likes of the very humane Culpeper was apt to encourage total adherence to the work of earlier herbalists. I say these things as an aside to the main gist of the thread because I feel them to be a positive approach to health and well-being.   :hi:

Add some Sulfur to that Treacle  O0

https://www.leaf.tv/articles/sulfur-and-molasses-home-remedy/

Dargan

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2020, 10:40:01 AM »
Thanks for that Bloomfield I'll certainly think and read about sulphur now and find ways of getting it. I've noticed that taking molasses reverses gray hair, as per the article you have attached. This has definitely been my experience. An odd unsuspected offshoot! I've a very interesting book here owned by a lady in Caledon (Tyrone) in 1892 and I've been studying it for a long time always thinking that when any health crisis came to me I'd give things a go.
 If there is a thread on this forum relating to these oncoming vaccines I'm not aware of it, so I hope you don't mind me mentioning it here. I'm scared stiff of it for what I see as a legitimate concern: that it reams out something lying dormant and consequently presents symptoms of other things. I've some experience of the NHS getting it wrong with me and leading me into all sorts of dark passages. I notice in Spain, now, they want to start a directory of persons not willing to have the vaccine. A blacklist! That is an absolute outrage that it comes to people not allowed to make a choice like this.  :hi:

syriana

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2020, 03:04:37 PM »

Bloomers is okay Marian - he’s just addicted to conspiracy theories.  Before the Trump/Covid posts it was numerous links denying climate change which he will return to after the Trump and Covid thing passes.  However, it wouldn’t be the same without him - every forum needs a Bloomers.

Conspiracy theorists usually support Trump - so I suppose we should be thankful that Bloomers had the good sense not to join them. Apparently Trump’s lawyer, Sidney Powell, is being sued by Dominion voting machines and it could financially ruin her.

I was reading this morning that the conspiracy theorists are now accusing that nice old lady, Margaret Keenan (the first person to get the vaccine) of actually being an actress and of making masonic signs with her hands when she was getting her jab.
No answer is an answer.