Author Topic: What do you think ?  (Read 1824 times)

gray_marian

Re: What do you think ?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2020, 04:31:58 PM »
Bloomers is okay Marian Indeed syriana I completely agree :) - hes just addicted to conspiracy theories. This is an area I cannot abide. We are already bombarded in the media and supposedly impartial news readers, with their doom and gloom conjecture. I strive to avoid where possible  every other similar avenue.

If folk are asking Bloomfield's take on the said matters then of course that I could except and pass by. But I ain't seeing that, just an overload of the platitudinous uttering's from every combative nut out there whether marching with a placard or access to the Internet causing a ruckus along the way. 

I was reading this morning that the conspiracy theorists are now accusing that nice old lady, Margaret Keenan (the first person to get the vaccine) of actually being an actress and of making masonic signs with her hands when she was getting her jab.
I rest my case!

In hindsight and to be fair to Blooms I am looking for a little respite at present when I'm on here, his Trump and Covid posts don't offer me that, therefore I voiced my opinion I certainly did not mean to belittle him in any way, if I have then I offer him a public apology and will just avoid those posts from now. Marian. :)

Re the molasses suggestions, when eating Molasses, 'tis the poor moles I feel sorry for. Presumably the rest is discarded. :)

syriana

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2020, 05:49:27 PM »
I find some conspiracy theories fascinating and therefore entertaining. There are conspiratists who claim that the pandemic is a sensational hoax designed to fill the pockets of he rich.   Bill Gates gets a lot of attention because he is one of the world's richest men - 28% of Americans are convinced that he is an evil genius who intends to control all of us by implanting trackable microchips into our covid vaccines.  There's a strong anti-vaccine movement in Italy - an Italian MP called for Gates to be referred to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.

Take note Bloomers - the world's richest man and the owner of Amazon - Jeff Bezos has already installed Alexa devices in our homes and bedrooms.  ;)
No answer is an answer.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2020, 09:47:49 PM »
I find some conspiracy theories fascinating and therefore entertaining. There are conspiratists who claim that the pandemic is a sensational hoax designed to fill the pockets of he rich.   Bill Gates gets a lot of attention because he is one of the world's richest men - 28% of Americans are convinced that he is an evil genius who intends to control all of us by implanting trackable microchips into our covid vaccines.  There's a strong anti-vaccine movement in Italy - an Italian MP called for Gates to be referred to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.

Take note Bloomers - the world's richest man and the owner of Amazon - Jeff Bezos has already installed Alexa devices in our homes and bedrooms.  ;)

https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/04/did-bill-gates-just-reveal-the-reason-behind-the-lock-downs

Jeff Bezos , is not allowed in my House --- no SMART TV,  or ALEXA in my House  ;)
The President is not draining the swamp, hes pardoning it.

Im beginning to think trump is selling pardons

syriana

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2020, 10:55:28 PM »
  https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/04/did-bill-gates-just-reveal-the-reason-behind-the-lock-downs

Jeff Bezos , is not allowed in my House --- no SMART TV,  or ALEXA in my House  ;)

I heard that Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos get inspiration from reading your links.  Or maybe it's just another conspiracy theory  :D .  My hearing isn't as good as it used to be - I think it was inspiration - could have been constipation.
No answer is an answer.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2020, 11:01:18 PM »
I heard that Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos get inspiration from reading your links.  Or maybe it's just another conspiracy theory  :D .  My hearing isn't as good as it used to be - I think it was inspiration - could have been constipation.

Yea, yer full of it  ;) :-*

syriana

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2020, 12:45:45 AM »
  Yea, yer full of it  ;) :-*

Just going through the motions.  :D
No answer is an answer.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2020, 12:58:40 AM »
Just going through the motions.  :D

I think that you will need a  rubber doughnut cushion , when you get finished   :D

pete57

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2020, 02:48:57 AM »
I think that you will need a  rubber doughnut cushion , when you get finished   :D
Will you all stop yer fitting and wrestlin... dear god !!!  ;) :dance1:

Highway66

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2020, 08:04:52 PM »
I think that it's a government conspiracy to control us !  a lady I know got the jab and she thinks that a microchip was injected into her as every time she sneezes her tv changes channel.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2020, 08:15:48 PM »
I think that it's a government conspiracy to control us !  a lady I know got the jab and she thinks that a microchip was injected into her as every time she sneezes her tv changes channel.

I could believe that ...  :o

If you lose yer key fob for  yer car, all you need to do, is cough twice , and all yer doors open   ..  :)

Kim-jung-ill

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2020, 08:30:33 PM »
"Alexa,  what is the weather forecast for the weekend "?
"You don't need to know that, you are not going anywhere , you are in Lockdown,  you will imprison yourself , you will obey and do as you are told , otherwise I will automatically report you to the police,  now , tell me , who controls who ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha . . ... .. . .. . ... .
DEFUND THE BBC !!!

pete57

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2021, 01:19:03 AM »
"Alexa,  what is the weather forecast for the weekend "?
"You don't need to know that, you are not going anywhere , you are in Lockdown,  you will imprison yourself , you will obey and do as you are told , otherwise I will automatically report you to the police,  now , tell me , who controls who ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha . . ... .. . .. . ... .
Your location . your private life , your ' exixtence '  We own you now   As Bloomie had predicted !!! and god  knows   he knows    :D i like Bloomie.   ;)

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2021, 01:22:45 AM »
Your location . your private life , your ' exixtence '  We own you now   As Bloomie had predicted !!! and god  knows   he knows    :D i like Bloomie.   ;)

Would I ever , steer you wrong   ::)    :-*

pete57

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2021, 01:33:24 AM »
Would I ever , steer you wrong   ::)    :-*

not to suicide  .YET    !    ;)

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2021, 08:34:53 AM »
not to suicide  .YET    !    ;)

Then, I'll have  to try harder    :spiteful: