Author Topic: What do you think ?  (Read 1847 times)

syriana

Re: What do you think ?
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2021, 09:57:37 AM »
Bloomer's has posted that he will not allow Alexa or a smart TV into his home because he is convinced that they ate spying devices.  I don't care - I will not deprive Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos of information regarding my nocturnal loo visits.  Bill and Jeff are omnipotent - but how would their multi-dollar empires function without knowledge of what time that I go out for my papers, my daily meal times and bowel movements?  I can imagine the legions of their employees who are trained to listen in to us springing into action ever time I break wind.

However, I am at a loss to understand what untrackable, electronic, wi-fi devices Bloomers uses to surf the internet and log on to this forum. ??? Surely he can't be using an extremely trackable and cookie-laden device like an iPad or iPhone?   :o 
No answer is an answer.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2021, 10:20:28 AM »
Bloomer's has posted that he will not allow Alexa or a smart TV into his home because he is convinced that they ate spying devices.  I don't care - I will not deprive Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos of information regarding my nocturnal loo visits.  Bill and Jeff are omnipotent - but how would their multi-dollar empires function without knowledge of what time that I go out for my papers, my daily meal times and bowel movements?  I can imagine the legions of their employees who are trained to listen in to us springing into action ever time I break wind.

However, I am at a loss to understand what untrackable, electronic, wi-fi devices Bloomers uses to surf the internet and log on to this forum. ??? Surely he can't be using an extremely trackable and cookie-laden device like an iPad or iPhone?   :o

I refuse to own a CELL PHONE , IPHONE , OR IPAD  ::)

I have my computers on Strict Protocol ; I choose my Browser and Search Engine, carefully ; I don't use Fecesbook, Tik Tok, or

Twitter.   :)

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=do+alexa+and+smart+tv%2C+spy+on+you&atb=v1-1&ia=web
The President is not draining the swamp, hes pardoning it.

Im beginning to think trump is selling pardons

syriana

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2021, 12:41:59 PM »
I use my desktop most of the time and I pay for the protection of a highly respected cybersecurity provider - nevertheless I am aware that I am always vulnerable to a determined hacker.  Large Corporations are hacked on a daily basis and some even employ 'white hat hackers' to test their systems.

With respect Bloomers your so called 'strict protocols' must be under a constant pressure due to your relentless online searches for links.  I stopped opening them months ago - some were okay but others appeared to emanate from dubious sources.

Just my opinion - others might disagree.
No answer is an answer.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2021, 08:43:58 PM »
I use my desktop most of the time and I pay for the protection of a highly respected cybersecurity provider - nevertheless I am aware that I am always vulnerable to a determined hacker.  Large Corporations are hacked on a daily basis and some even employ 'white hat hackers' to test their systems.

With respect Bloomers your so called 'strict protocols' must be under a constant pressure due to your relentless online searches for links.  I stopped opening them months ago - some were okay but others appeared to emanate from dubious sources.

Just my opinion - others might disagree.

This is where the STRICT PROTOCOL comes from , and my ANTIVIRUS is AVIRA PRIME, a FULL top of the line coverage.  it might be under

attack, but it has SO FAR , been invincible  ;)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-options-preferences-and-settings

What is your  " highly respected cybersecurity provider " :)   and BROWSER  :D do you always use HTTPS  ::)

===================================================================

" some were okay but others appeared to emanate from dubious sources."  Please explain how you arrive at this conclusion  ???    ::)
  HOW AND WHY , DO YOU ANSWER MY POSTS  :sarcastic: IF YOU DON'T OPEN MY LINKS  :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ FYI .   I WOULD BE VERY SURPRISED IF THIS FORUM IS NOT SECURED FROM ATTACK            ;)

syriana

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2021, 09:53:20 PM »
The cyber invincibility myth?  The FBI and Whitehouse security could use your advice Bloomers - but I would wait until Trump leaves  :D

I have a life - so I don't feel disposed to go back and spend weeks, months - perhaps years researching the thousands of links you have posted on this forum and identify those which, IN MY OPINION, are misleading and spurious. 

Anyone - who can't formulate an opinion of their own and has lots of time on their hands - can forage the Web's info-thickets and trip from link to link.  However, like most Belfast Forum posters, I try to express MY OWN opinion. I may use links from time to time to validate my thought process.
No answer is an answer.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2021, 11:08:58 PM »
The cyber invincibility myth?  The FBI and Whitehouse security could use your advice Bloomers - but I would wait until Trump leaves  :D

I have a life - so I don't feel disposed to go back and spend weeks, months - perhaps years researching the thousands of links you have posted on this forum and identify those which, IN MY OPINION, are misleading and spurious. 

Anyone - who can't formulate an opinion of their own and has lots of time on their hands - can forage the Web's info-thickets and trip from link to link.  However, like most Belfast Forum posters, I try to express MY OWN opinion. I may use links from time to time to validate my thought process.

NO  :preved:   Yer opinion , is unfounded              :D

BUT yer SARCASM , is top tier,   ::)

syriana

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2021, 11:24:24 PM »

NO  :preved:   Yer opinion , is unfounded              :D

BUT yer SARCASM , is top tier,   ::)

Thank you Bloomers - for that honest, heartfelt (unlinked) opinion.  :D 
No answer is an answer.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2021, 12:27:03 AM »
Thank you Bloomers - for that honest, heartfelt (unlinked) opinion.  :D

pete57

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2021, 01:45:56 AM »

I think he communicates via his tin foil hat.   ;)

fionna_b

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2021, 12:52:03 AM »
well said, baby!  

sapper

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2021, 06:22:35 AM »
 why would you be surprised Bloomfield? it says right at the top of the page that the site isn't secure.

Orior

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2021, 10:33:46 AM »
Here's some insight from the man with the biggest brain in the world....

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1346294856101068802

Not a good message if you sell services based MS Azure or AWS, the [censored] ejit.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2021, 10:56:19 AM »
Here's some insight from the man with the biggest brain in the world....

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1346294856101068802

Not a good message if you sell services based MS Azure or AWS, the [censored] ejit.

Scroll to the clip entitled President Boomer.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians