Author Topic: Belle  (Read 238 times)

trainfield16

Belle
« on: March 26, 2021, 12:39:34 PM »
Does anyone recollect Belle? I been off BF for few years, family illnesses and the likes, I used to send messages and were buddies on here.  Now I'm back on BF, newly registered. sent Belle a message but received nothing. Just hope she is safe, but anyone know otherwise????

jillyfred

Re: Belle
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 01:16:35 PM »
She left the Forum in October 2018.

As you were close with her perhaps you will understand her last post which most of us did not.

jilly

trainfield16

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 08:31:35 AM »
Hi there Jilly, don't understand your email, I was just a BF colleague but being off BF for few years (family illness, son now RIP) I kinda lost track.  Maybe you could resend her last post to me? Cheers Gerry in Coventry. Look forward to hearing from you  :)

brianmckeever

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 10:13:38 AM »
Hi there Jilly, don't understand your email, I was just a BF colleague but being off BF for few years (family illness, son now RIP) I kinda lost track.  Maybe you could resend her last post to me? Cheers Gerry in Coventry. Look forward to hearing from you  :)
Hi Gerry,Here is a link to Belle's last post in 2018.  A bit ominous.
http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=3874

jillyfred

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 01:22:14 PM »
Thank you Brian for giving the link re Belle.

I hadn`t a clue how to do it!!!

jilly

trainfield16

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 02:01:15 PM »
Hi thanx for reply....the link for Belle's last communication will not open for me....I been off BF as you know and had to register to get back on, I need my previous BF emails which I have no access to.  Am anxious to find out how Belle is and why the silence. Maybe she just had enough?  Gerry in Coventry.  :)