Author Topic: Research Study on Moral Injury  (Read 123 times)

Shane Sweeney

Research Study on Moral Injury
« on: April 01, 2021, 04:59:13 PM »

Hello all. My name is Shane Sweeney and I am a 24 year old Clinical Psychology student from Dublin. I am currently carrying out research for my masters thesis, in the University of Utrecht, in the Netherlands. I am investigating the effects Moral Injury caused by non-state political violence, in Northern Ireland during the Troubles.  The aim of the research is to be able to better understand distress that occurred during the Troubles, for all involved. This study is unbiased and aims to hopefully aid in the support and treatment for all effected by the Troubles. This study is in coordination with ARQ Centrum 45' refugee centre, in the Netherlands, and is in tandem with several research studies on Moral Injury in different populations. This research has gone through the appropriate ethical review protocols. If you experienced the Troubles, I would greatly appreciate your participation in my research study. If you wish to participate in the study or require any further information please contact myself at my Gmail account, [email protected] I will send on the survey as well as all additional information about the research. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kim-jung-ill

Re: Research Study on Moral Injury
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 01:31:40 AM »
No offence son , moral injury? ?, never heard of it , I first thought it was a typo and you meant "mortal injury" , that is something i could tell you about . Good luck to you.

DEFUND THE BBC !!!